User Tag List

First 364445464748 Last

MBTI
    SEXY

Hehe, started an acount for this particular thread did you? Can't honestly say I blame you for trying to meet girls via this forum.

I'm not sure I've ever met an ENTP girl, I'd like to. I reckon we'd get along well.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Hehe, started an acount for this particular thread did you? Can't honestly say I blame you for trying to meet girls via this forum.

I'm not sure I've ever met an ENTP girl, I'd like to. I reckon we'd get along well.
    I'm always wary of similar last letters (J + J, P + P). From what my ENTP friend in NY tells me, every time she dates another P, it always feels like nobody is willing to initiate anything. So in your case, it may end up being similar to the repeated scene from King of the Hill, where all the guys are just sitting in front of the fence saying "Yep... Mmhmm... Uhhuh".

I dated an ENFJ this year, and anything physical was awkward to the point of pain. The way I look at it is P's bring the playfulness, and J's bring the intensity. I think most of my better relationships have been with other P's.

-Russ

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Yeah i understand that i had to stop telling people to suck it after the guy i was seeing told me he wished i would act more ladylike. I also swear a lot rarely take anything seriously and i enjoy sports so im generally aken as on of the guys.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I think one of the bigger things that would make or break it with me and an ENTP girl is whether or not I get my cuddles after sex.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

so how does a female express interest in you in a way that you would notice ? Sometimes being upfront just takes all the hassle out .

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I actually ask before I meet a woman if she is entp, if she denies I go on. That has become a tick of mine
    How do you ask her before you meet her? You want to explain this!
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by EccentricB View Post
    so how does a female express interest in you in a way that you would notice ? Sometimes being upfront just takes all the hassle out .
    Need one who wants me and is within effective range first. Being able to be direct with a woman and get a straight answer would be a breath of freash air. That is as long as she can handle babbles till I manage to say what I'm trying to say.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

This may just be me but sometimes i get taken as an idiot becuase i dont take a lot of things seriosuly. Its not that i dont see the importance, I just dont see why you have to go through life with a frown on my face.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

so were back to being upfront and almost confrontational to show interest in someone

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

im sorry but your dp is one of someone shooting spider man in the ass . delicate flower ship sailed a long time ago