User Tag List

First 29373839404149 Last

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Well, I needed someone to blame anyway.....so yeah, iwakar......it was all your fault.

Thanks though, everyone. My sarcasm only potentially masks how hard I'm taking this.
    :puts on pads: That's it! Let it all out! (I'll make it up to you.) Here, use this:

:curls up like a roly-poly: Let the flagellation begin!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

Aww.... ByMySword, are you ok? How are you doing with everything? Sorry to hear about the breakup...
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman

[SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

...and yes, I'm still on about that...

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
    I didn't mean friendship, I meant the scheming that must occur to get our attention long enough to trick us into commitment of the romantic kind
    I most certainly wouldn't be interested in tricking any woman, ENTP or otherwise, into a romantic relationship. Maybe it's my ENTJ traditionalist view, but IMO, the decision to take a relationship from friendship to romantic remains with the woman. A man pursues a woman until she decides (whether or not) to catch him.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
    EDIT: I am drawn to ENTJ's as well, they are cool people when they aren't trying to make me their winged-monkey henchman.
    I've noticed in the business world that ENTP's actually are often the "winged-monkey henchmen" of ENTJ's. But it is a symbiotic relationship that both ENTP's and ENTJ's profit from. My ENTJ orientation seems to feed off the enthusiasm and ideas of ENTP's and ENTP's seem to feed off my ENTJ ability to orchestrate the implementation of their ENTP ideas. 1+1=3
    There are three kinds of people in this world - those who can count and those who can't.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by something boring View Post
    Aww.... ByMySword, are you ok? How are you doing with everything? Sorry to hear about the breakup...
    Well not to go on and on about this, but no, I'm not okay with anything right now.

I just don't feel its appropriate to turn this thread into a rant.

Thank you, though.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Well, Femme and I broke up today.

So much for the fucking argument...........
    Wow! Talk about low class, if that post is a window into how you behave and treat others I can see why the two of you broke up! Are you sure you're an INFJ? I can't picture an INFJ posting a picture like that with the statement you made. I'm not saying you couldn't be an unhealthy INFJ however I would think as an INFJ you would:

A) Have more respect for privacy both your own and the other person.

B) Would take the time needed to come to a conclusion and figure out how you feel before making an emotional post the same day you broke up.

I don't even think this is an age issue. It's low class and your actions are more a reflection of an ISFJ though I don't think by your post count you're a sensor.

Maybe you can clear up your intentions behind that post and you're inability to control your emotions/actions in a way that would be respectful to somebody you shared a relationship with.

As a side note, I think ENTP/INFJs have issues to overcome, both being healthy I think it's possible yet not an easy road and I think it would require a level of maturity that clearly exceeds yours.

Sorry it didn't work but instead of making posts like that I would suggest you take inventory on yourself and address what roll you played in things not working.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post
    Wow! Talk about low class, if that post is a window into how you behave and treat others I can see why the two of you broke up! Are you sure you're an INFJ? I can't picture an INFJ posting a picture like that with the statement you made. I'm not saying you couldn't be an unhealthy INFJ however I would think as an INFJ you would:

A) Have more respect for privacy both your own and the other person.

B) Would take the time needed to come to a conclusion and figure out how you feel before making an emotional post the same day you broke up.

I don't even think this is an age issue. It's low class and your actions are more a reflection of an ISFJ though I don't think by your post count you're a sensor.

Maybe you can clear up your intentions behind that post and you're inability to control your emotions/actions in a way that would be respectful to somebody you shared a relationship with.

As a side note, I think ENTP/INFJs have issues to overcome, both being healthy I think it's possible yet not an easy road and I think it would require a level of maturity that clearly exceeds yours.

Sorry it didn't work but instead of making posts like that I would suggest you take inventory on yourself and address what roll you played in things not working.
    Hey, Tuscon, when I made that post, I was a little heart broken, so why don't you do yourself a big favor and shut the fuck up!!!! :steam:

And from this post, its pretty clear that you know nothing about INFJs.

Plus, that was two fucking weeks ago!!! A little late, don't you think?

Also, speaking of respect, you probably have no idea what happened between us and how it all went down. For all you know, I may be fully entitled to my actions. So once again.........SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! I will not be dictated to by someone who wasn't even involved in the situation or knows anything about it. Nor do I have to justify my actions to an asshole like you. Whether I was right or wrong is none of your concern.

Good day to you, sir.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Hey, Tuscon, when I made that post, I was a little heart broken, so why don't you do yourself a big favor and shut the fuck up!!!! :steam:

And from this post, its pretty clear that you know nothing about INFJs.

Plus, that was two fucking weeks ago!!! A little late, don't you think?

Also, speaking of respect, you probably have no idea what happened between us and how it all went down. For all you know, I may be fully entitled to my actions. So once again.........

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! I will not be dictated to by someone who wasn't even involved in the situation or knows anything about it. Nor do I have to justify my actions to an asshole like you. Whether I was right or wrong is none of your concern.

Good day to you, sir.
    And I thank you sir for totally validating everything that I'd assumed to be true about you. I can't imagine any woman wanting to be with a man, oh wait sorry for the error, boy, that reacts the way you do. The fact that you feel those actions have any justification only furthers my points.

Nobody should be worried about if you're right or wrong but you're posting in in a public forum for the world to see. There's now a time limit on doing what's right? It's been two weeks as you've said and you're still incapable of acting like a grown up.

Interesting stuff my friend and you couldn't have made yourself look any worse had you tried.

INFJ I would HIGHLY doubt but who knows, maybe you'll find one to come in and validate your exceedingly and continued childish behavior as INFJ like.

PS It's Tucson...

Oberon

Ahh, I remember when I was a young ENTP a$$hole... those were the days...

[sigh]

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Ahh, I remember when I was a young ENTP a$$hole... those were the days...

[sigh]

when i was five years old, i knew when i wasn't someone's fucking mother.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

Has anyone seen CaptainChick? I think her services are needed here.