1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    The current opinion seems to be:

INFJs - Yes.

ENFJs - Yes, despite their absence.

ENTJs - Yes, but no.

INTPs - More interested in each other

INFPs - Sex.
    make that "two Yes's, one no" for the ENTJ...

MBTI
    INFJ

I realize I don't have much social proof on this forum but this is of course a very interesting thread since my answer to the thread header is "I do!" So let me just redirect the convo…(unless it has already petered out). This is like market research but for your personal life!

I am actually pursuing an ENTP right now (my hopes aren’t high though ‘cause she’s Muslim and they tend to not like dating outside their ranks). She has been quite forward about her interest though (gawd I like that about NT women). What’s great about the interaction is that she just starts bla bla ing and Ne ing and then I just have to make one very sharp remark and that sends her off in another direction. Another thing is that she gets all flustered when I make an intuitive comment about who she is or what she should be doing. That’s fascinating!

The thought of ever being an INFJ's friend with benefits breaks my heart though. I feel like it would mean they saw into my inner self and found nothing worth keeping.
    I’d just say that starting an actual relationship depends on so many more factors than personality and sex. So if you ever have a BFWB and it doesn’t go anywhere from there, it’s probably because of many other reasons. There might be situational hang ups and there could be attraction hang ups. Attraction is not only personality based, even if he has a glimpse into who you really are. I think people make up images of their ideal mate based on their experience and use it as a benchmark (and yes, I’ve adopted this idea from someone else). This image might include exterior things such as profession, class, hair colour, etc…

I mean, who wouldn’t be interested in someone who has an avatar of a villain punching Spiderman’s anus out!!!:-S

By the by, I LOVE Radiohead. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I don't think that not having Ni as a main thing doesn't allow me to see someone's inner self. That's something different. I usually have an emotional understanding of someone's "true self" or "inner self."
    I’m with you on that. In fact, in the INF world, there is a great debate about how to differentiate INFJs from INFPs. So I’m guessing we’re really similar. You know what I wish I had, more Fi. J-sus I’d love to just freaking act out an extremely strong emotion instead of just getting intuitions about people. I find INFPs are so much more intense! Have you been to the INFJ and INFP forums?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Why do the INTPs hate Radiohead?
    INTPs love Radiohead. Check out INTP Central.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    INTPs love Radiohead. Check out INTP Central.
    INTPc is a bastardization of everything holy and good.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

I dunno, I got some NFs and an ISFJ after me before, but nothing really came of any of it. I wasn't really that interested in those guys in return, though I have had crushes on other NFs. I'm dating another ENTP right now - honestly I have no idea why he's attracted to me . Being a female ENTP in the dating scene is not an easy thing - at least if you're looking for a worthwhile relationship in the long-term. It's been my experience that many will try take a few personality characteristics and build a confining box from them to fit you in. I personally am all over the place - I can be almost feely, I can be a comedian, I can be hyper-logical, I can be right on the border between serious and not at any given time. It all depends on who I'm with and the environment we're in, and that can be really hard for some to pin down. It might sound like I'm some sort of actress putting on masks, but that's not it at all, it's difficult to explain. My only advice would be to just accept it all as a conglomerate and let me exist as I am. I'm sure some of us get tired of people misunderstanding us based off a few traits. I could imagine a lot of ENTP females give up on looking for serious relationships after a while in favor of short-term fun.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    ENTP

entp women? i think that's "too much" for me to handle...
    I'll stick with intp women as my favourite.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by musttry View Post
    I find INFPs are so much more intense! Have you been to the INFJ and INFP forums?
    Intensity can be a good and bad thing. So can Fi.

If that question was directed at me the INFJ and INFP forums are both okay, but they are boring compared to this one. It's more of a good place to go and lurk to gain some information.

If you look at it INFPs and INFJs aren't similar at all, but we come to similar conclusions and go on a totally different path at getting to those.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    fool

If you look at it INFPs and INFJs aren't similar at all, but we come to similar conclusions and go on a totally different path at getting to those.
    Intriguing. What makes you say that?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    Intriguing. What makes you say that?
    INFJ- NiFeTiSe
    INFP- FiNeSiTe

We are totally different from each other.

There have been LOADS of threads about this actually, I'll try to dig one up and I'll post it in an edit.

EDIT: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...p-vs-infj.html
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)