MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    That bites cause that's how most guys view me
    Why do you think that is? I think I explained my opinion of ENTPs earlier in the thread, and we discussed this. I think we came to the conclusion that it's a great friendship but a relationship may be troublesome. But my opinion still holds that if I found one of you guys that I liked in *that* way then I'd dive right in, it's just this hasn't been the case with the ones I've met most of the time. But the chemistry is explosive if we do like each other. Two mature people can get over differences and make compromises.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Why do you think that is? I think I explained my opinion of ENTPs earlier in the thread, and we discussed this. I think we came to the conclusion that it's a great friendship but a relationship may be troublesome. But my opinion still holds that if I found one of you guys that I liked in *that* way then I'd dive right in, it's just this hasn't been the case with the ones I've met most of the time. But the chemistry is explosive if we do like each other. Two mature people can get over differences and make compromises.
    Cause it takes a hell of a lot to get me to show my inner emotions to anyone so most guys would believe I'm unaffected by and not interested in romance. Im also pretty shy when it comes to matters of the heart, I dont do normal flirting instead I have two speeds; Avoiding the object of my affection and acting as though Im completely uninterested or taking charge and pouncing on the unsuspecting boy

Oh plus I have a sign on my back that can be read by married men and creeps asking them to pursue me for unadulterated fun or some such shit probably cause I don't tend to treat people differently even if they are a tad creepy. Im not even slightly interested in a friend with benefits relationship.

Actually, the best relationship I've been in was with an INFP, it could have been great under different circumstances.

MBTI
    INFJ

ENTP women? hubba hubba. From an INFJ perspective, the unleashing of spontaneous entrepreneurial energy is such a turn on. Generally speaking though, I scan the horizon for any NT women!!

The only thing is that it usually starts out with sexually charged banter and then the entp woman starts thinking it's a big competition as if she were dealing with another NT male. The NF then starts losing his boner and tries to show how "manly" he can be. It then becomes a cat fight. LOL

Actually, if the ENTP woman can summon up some finesse in her flirting and not get all aggressive, the INFJ man is then able to direct the interaction into a more productive encounter. (Long term relationship or in the sac, either is better than a silly cat fight.)

*Closes eyes and waits for ENTP women to unleash their disbelief that a man might want them to let go of the reigns a bit until they realize that he is absolutely right. Then opens eyes with much glee*

PS. I read the first three pages and the last three. The middle pages did not seem to have much content.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

First off, to Trinity.

Second, yeah that's cool. What was so good about the relationship? I do have faith in the matchup, with the two right people it seems like it would be great. Hearing some input to quell the doubt would be cool. Maybe I've just been wrong about it, or maybe you're just awesome.

Do you have any input as to why it could possibly be bad? I'm all about learning, and I want to learn you ENTPs. Not getting along is not a good thing. I really am starting to think it's a hit or miss relationship, since you're cool trinity and some of the other ENTPs just don't do it for me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

First off, to Trinity.

What was so good about the relationship? Do you have any input as to why it could possibly be bad?
    We were both laid back, there was no judgement or expectation to be anything other than ourselves. The Ne connection was wicked. The tangents we could get stuck into were brilliant and we'd just get them, others would think we were both out of our minds but it would make perfect sense to us, wed find humour in anything. He was a NF male but he wasnt sappy or emotional, as a guy that's something that was not encouraged in his upbringing, he was just gentler and more caring than most. What was good was his gentle nature made me more comfortable to display emotion. He made me feel comfortable.

Our problem was we were both pretty shy and guarded when it came to talking things through, we were both really hard to get through too. He was also too happy to let others make his decisions for my liking and I never felt hed be the kind of person whod stand up for me if the situation called for it, more so the other way around. The problem I'd have with getting involved with another INxP would be the lack of J, I don't want to control things, I really don't but with an INFP I had to a lot of the time or nothing would be decided. I don't like it when guys let me walk all over them as a matter of habit nor do I like the opposite when they just get stubborn.

All of my romantic relationships since have been with sensors, I adore my sensor friends and their different way of viewing things but in romantic relationships the differences are too big for me so when I compare the relationship with Mr INFP to them, there were way more good points than bad.

Quote Originally Posted by musttry
    *Closes eyes and waits for ENTP women to unleash their disbelief that a man might want them to let go of the reigns a bit until they realize that he is absolutely right. Then opens eyes with much glee*

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

What about with the communication issue? This is one of the things we talked about was miscommunications between the two, or otherwise not understanding where the other is coming from. Stuff like that.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

What about with the communication issue? This is one of the things we talked about was miscommunications between the two, or otherwise not understanding where the other is coming from. Stuff like that.
    That was bad in that we didn't talk about deeper issues, otherwise it was fine. I don't remember miscommunication being an issue. If things are not left unsaid I don't see it being a problem.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Regarding friends with benefits ...

I'm not looking for it.* But if I was, I'd look for it with an xNFP.

The thought of ever being an INFJ's friend with benefits breaks my heart though. I feel like it would mean they saw into my inner self and found nothing worth keeping.

With an xNFP, I wouldn't have the same feeling.

* not entirely true

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    With an xNFP, I wouldn't have the same feeling.
    Why? I generally see the person's "true self" or "inner self" plenty. This is actually part of the attraction factor for me, who they REALLY are.

I don't think that not having Ni as a main thing doesn't allow me to see someone's inner self. That's something different. I usually have an emotional understanding of someone's "true self" or "inner self."
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Why? I generally see the person's "true self" plenty. This is actually part of the attraction factor for me, who they REALLY are.

I'm not sure how to put this, really, so I'll just put it bluntly ...

What I mean is that the INFJ is more likely to be correct. About me, anyway.