• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's what I do.

The one thing I dislike about foruming. The intentions often gets lost in the writing. :(

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
My sister is an NT, and is married to a good looking NF who plays the piano professionally.

Blackup

MBTI Type
Entp
only if you can haul my overly stubborn arrogant ass out the door

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Yeah - i am allergic to bullshit and stupidity
Speaking of which - you are now single, and so am I
So.........:blush:

Most of the threads on this site make me feel like INFJs and other ENTPs are the only ones who understand us at all.

That makes me feel :wubbie: about INFJs. I like you guys too.

And about you specifically.

*hitting Thursday in the arm and running away*

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Your avatar is the best, BBNB.

Variable

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Most of the threads on this site make me feel like INFJs and other ENTPs are the only ones who understand us at all.

That makes me feel :wubbie: about INFJs. I like you guys too.

Found this thread from TEH GOOGLE and thought I'd chime in from the INFJ point of view...

I'd kill to meet an awesome ENTP woman (or women) in my area. I have a great friend in New York who is ENTP, and we get along very well. Sadly, there's an age gap (and a distance gap) that makes any sort of romance unrealistic. But I've found her personality to addicting.

What I like most about you ENTPs is the way you always have a ton of ideas, and how I never feel like I'm being judged when interacting. I've had discussions last for hours without feeling bored, which is saying a lot. And despite the NT being in there, I find that ENTPs have some deeply rooted feelings that are, well, more deeply rooted than in an NF personality. Which is nice, because INFJs love "getting folks in touch with their feelings". I also like how rational you are about everything, which is awesome because I tend to be irrational when it comes to women :)

Shameless plug: I live in the Chicagoland area, so if any hot 25-30 year old ENTP women want to meet an attractive, dynamic INFJ guy... well, *nudge nudge wink wink* :D

-Russ

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Hehe, started an acount for this particular thread did you? Can't honestly say I blame you for trying to meet girls via this forum.

I'm not sure I've ever met an ENTP girl, I'd like to. I reckon we'd get along well.

Variable

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Hehe, started an acount for this particular thread did you? Can't honestly say I blame you for trying to meet girls via this forum.

I'm not sure I've ever met an ENTP girl, I'd like to. I reckon we'd get along well.

I'm always wary of similar last letters (J + J, P + P). From what my ENTP friend in NY tells me, every time she dates another P, it always feels like nobody is willing to initiate anything. So in your case, it may end up being similar to the repeated scene from King of the Hill, where all the guys are just sitting in front of the fence saying "Yep... Mmhmm... Uhhuh".

I dated an ENFJ this year, and anything physical was awkward to the point of pain. The way I look at it is P's bring the playfulness, and J's bring the intensity. I think most of my better relationships have been with other P's.

-Russ

EccentricB

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yeah i understand that i had to stop telling people to suck it after the guy i was seeing told me he wished i would act more ladylike. I also swear a lot rarely take anything seriously and i enjoy sports so im generally aken as on of the guys.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think one of the bigger things that would make or break it with me and an ENTP girl is whether or not I get my cuddles after sex.

EccentricB

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
so how does a female express interest in you in a way that you would notice ? Sometimes being upfront just takes all the hassle out .

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I actually ask before I meet a woman if she is entp, if she denies I go on. That has become a tick of mine

How do you ask her before you meet her? You want to explain this!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
so how does a female express interest in you in a way that you would notice ? Sometimes being upfront just takes all the hassle out .

Need one who wants me and is within effective range first. Being able to be direct with a woman and get a straight answer would be a breath of freash air. That is as long as she can handle babbles till I manage to say what I'm trying to say. :doh:

EccentricB

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
This may just be me but sometimes i get taken as an idiot becuase i dont take a lot of things seriosuly. Its not that i dont see the importance, I just dont see why you have to go through life with a frown on my face.

EccentricB

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
so were back to being upfront and almost confrontational to show interest in someone

EccentricB

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
im sorry but your dp is one of someone shooting spider man in the ass . delicate flower ship sailed a long time ago