• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who wants ENTP women?

O

Oberon

Just admit, you want them for the sex.

Admit? Admit?!? What's this talk of admitting? I'll come right out and proclaim it!

That's because the sex is, in each case, the culmination of a beautiful romantic relationship.

Which never happens.

Like the sex.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Qre:us and Paisley1...:

WOW. That's the dynamic. Right there. This conversation needs to end. Everything's been said. Anything else is just smoke.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
022-9.jpg

This guy.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ is an example of ENTP craziness (and a very compelling argument not to let a drunk ENTP tell you that something outrageous might be fun)...

And INFJ happiness...

n1150563432_310884_9049.jpg

n1150563432_330836_3575675.jpg

^Argument for ENTP + INFJ.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You two make me sick.

:cry:

Not really. :\

Insidious 3

MBTI Type
INTJ
I've never met an ENTP female, although I'd love to based on the male ENTP's that I know. Where do the female ENTP's hide?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never met an ENTP female, although I'd love to based on the male ENTP's that I know. Where do the female ENTP's hide?

They don't hide - they are either doing spy work in the field or throwing tofu at a blind dog

Walkman

MBTI Type
ENTJ

Both male and female ENTP's are very common in the computer software development industry where this ENTJ attempted (emphasize "attempted"!) to manage them. Somewhere I have a copy of a Datamation magazine article with the title "The Intuitive Programmer" ... the article was about the ENTP type being the most prevalent type among software developers at one of the largest U.S. software development companies.

Qre:us

They don't hide - they are either doing spy work in the field or throwing tofu at a blind dog

:ninja:.....:1377: because eating Anymals is murder! :moodeath: BOO! MOO!

I once was lost, but now I'm found, was blind, but now I seeee:smiley_violin:

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
entp bff gets aroudn the block quite a bit... then back again.

D

Dali

It might be interesting.

Like juggling a burning ember in your hand just so that you manage to keep it in the air yet it doesn't stay in your palm a micro-second longer than is possible to prevent getting burned.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good gawd. This many hits and this many posts in this few days...

Apparently the ENTP wimminz are the mommy macs.