• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] ENTP vs ENTJ: who is more powerful

ENTP vs ENTJ, who is more powerful?

• ENTP

Votes: 75 36.4%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 131 63.6%

• Total voters

jenkicksass

MBTI Type
entp
Yea these are the epic posts I want to read in the morning, when I just got out of bed, rock on ! :D

being able to see arguments in totally radical new ways is an ENTP trait
we make history bizzys!
Obama(ENTP)<~~~just in case u need more proof ;):D

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I believe that truly ENTP people are much more influential and attract people of all kinds to them through their incredible abilities to quickly connect with any type of person or situation. although ENTJ people gain power through traditional routes and make a "name" for themselves they can never outshine the true "quirky" genius of an ENTP, who can easily find their way to the top through faster and more efficient alternatives.

By like, lying or something?

Because if there are faster routes an ENTJ aiming for the top is going to sit back and say, "Ho no, none of that new-fangled efficiency rot for ME! I shall prefer to slog it out in the trenches like a good soldier. New World? Fiddlesticks!"

TheShadowKnows

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Noob here - but let me say I have worked with many ENTJ types. I often let them think they are in control. It is just easier. In my opinion, as an ENTP, I can see the angles to apply leverage to them and move the chess pieces where I want more readily. I am also not handicapped by the fact that I must have all recognize my alpha status like my ENTJ friends. In the end the appearance of power is not the same thing as actual power.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
more efficient

Oh no you di-int! You did NOT just use that phrase to describe an ENTP in and ENTP vs ENTJ discussion thingie! :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Fucking retard.

When the leafes turn brown you know its autuum, when the colour of the land changes to white you know its winter and when the grey trees start to slowly turn green again you know its spring. Thats for sure and will always be.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am gonna pass on the next glas of scotch -.-

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
^^ I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly. Mm mm mm.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
By like, lying or something?

Because if there are faster routes an ENTJ aiming for the top is going to sit back and say, "Ho no, none of that new-fangled efficiency rot for ME! I shall prefer to slog it out in the trenches like a good soldier. New World? Fiddlesticks!"

Ignorance.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
^ Are you asking for some spanking? Bercause I am happy to do that for you.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
OK I think Ive figured out how to decided this.

Each group pics 3 fictional characters to represent them.

Then we put them in an arena and watch them beat the crap out of each other.

I nominate, Cosmo Kramer.

kramer.jpg