• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] ENTP vs ENTJ: who is more powerful

ENTP vs ENTJ, who is more powerful?

• ENTP

Votes: 75 36.4%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 131 63.6%

• Total voters

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You just made my day with that statement and correlating picture :D

I have completely forgotten about my ENTP self-esteem.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Oh, sorry broski.

4vAHT.jpg

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stop distracting me with pictures of cats!!!!!

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is the thing about typology, the reputation of a type is meaningless unless it's actually lived out by the person. The ENTJs I've known (great people by the way) haven't been power hungry or anything like that... I have no idea where the hell these retarded stereotypes come from.
The ones I know are necessarily power hungry, although certainly motivated to make their mark in whatever their niche happens to be. I believe "ambitious" is the better word to use :)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am an ENTP and I am very ambitious. I value success and creativity equally.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Antimony, you're everything and more. That's why you're awesome :hug:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aww thanks.

You are great :D

I appreciate things which inflate my already big ego :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Cloud, if that is the point of this thread at least have the sac to state it from the beginning. Based on your past posts and your inadequate attempts at depth I am assuming you are either very young or a couple sandwiches short of a picnic so I'm really not interested in nor have the time to discuss your jealousy of the Entjs' in your life. What I will say is that any thinking individual knows that "greatness" or success can come from any type and you are the only one who seems to think that entjs' have the market cornered in this regard, and you can't stand it.

p.s. based on the poll your attempt to prove a point has failed miserably.

Greatness is the ability to shut up, if you cant contribute something useful.

Frank

LOL. You are correct. That has been building up from about twenty posts in different threads. It seems emotion got the better of me. :huh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Damn you answered the wrong way, I was hoping to answer: Then go out and buy you one for christ sake :D

But that way its even better :cheers:

Frank

I guess I should go back and delete it now. I'm feeling a little guilty.

@ Cloud. Try and realize we are not all the power hungry cretons you believe us to be. In fact the only power I have ever truly craved has been power over my own life.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Let's all have a good time.

As the most amazing person on this fourm, I hereby grant you power over your own life :D

Fiesta! :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nah dont do it. I never delete my hate posts aswell too. With the followed-up conversation its allways of use to others, besides its a part of me and you cant delete it in real life aswell.

jenkicksass

MBTI Type
entp
ENTP

I believe that truly ENTP people are much more influential and attract people of all kinds to them through their incredible abilities to quickly connect with any type of person or situation. although ENTJ people gain power through traditional routes and make a "name" for themselves they can never outshine the true "quirky" genius of an ENTP, who can easily find their way to the top through faster and more efficient alternatives. Which is also another reason why ENTP's are remembered and praised more. ex: Christopher Columbus(ENTP) "accidentally" discovering a new world....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I believe that truly ENTP people are much more influential and attract people of all kinds to them through their incredible abilities to quickly connect with any type of person or situation. although ENTJ people gain power through traditional routes and make a "name" for themselves they can never outshine the true "quirky" genius of an ENTP, who can easily find their way to the top through faster and more efficient alternatives. Which is also another reason why ENTP's are remembered and praised more. ex: Christopher Columbus(ENTP) "accidentally" discovering a new world....

Yea these are the epic posts I want to read in the morning, when I just got out of bed, rock on ! :D