• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] ENTP vs ENTJ: who is more powerful

ENTP vs ENTJ, who is more powerful?

• ENTP

Votes: 75 36.4%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 131 63.6%

• Total voters

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol according to how you're acting in here, what you think is fun is obviously not fun to me. :D

Since we've already derailed this to hell, what type do you think I am?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I JUST THOUGHT OF THE BEST REPRESENTATION OF ENTP VS. ENTJ EVAR

Steve Jobs Vs. Bill Gates

It's obvious who's more powerful, but who really makes the better innovations?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Good job haha

Lol according to how you're acting in here, what you think is fun is obviously not fun to me. :D

Since we've already derailed this to hell, what type do you think I am?

Hmm I wouldn't be sure. Tell me about yourself and lets see what we can work out.

And my fun can so be your fun! Otherwise you really are derailed for hell.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm I wouldn't be sure. Tell me about yourself and lets see what we can work out.

Hmm random stuff...

-I am quick to judge people by their behavior, I get a quick first impression that's usually accurate. This changes depending on how I see them act or how I see them treat me, assuming the initial judgment isn't accurate. Essentially I try to see who they truly are and see what their intentions are. I prefer to judge based on how I see things, as they are (this is in general), not as how something could be.

-I like to help people. I love bonding with someone I see as a good person. When someone proves to me that they are a good person then I will try as hard as I can to help them with their issues.

Etc. Ask me more. I don't feel any remorse derailing this, since it doesn't mean much. Besides this is a dialog between you and I, so I guess it isn't really a derail. Yep.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

You took the words out of my mouth. The ENTPs I'm acquainted with care more about tinkering around with ideas, opportunities, and inventing new combinations -- all of which can be rewarded with power. Fighting tooth and nail towards one goal isn't their typical area of interest like the ENTJs. I'm sure Steve Jobs wasn't as motivated by success as he was with his imagination when he first started.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Yep, ENTJ circumvented the need to match ENTP's inventiveness by planning out the endgame and crushing his opponent in terms of sheer profit and market power--much more ENTJ-style goals.

"Screw beating this guy at his game, I'll just skip straight to the end motive and make more money."

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm random stuff...

-I am quick to judge people by their behavior, I get a quick first impression that's usually accurate. This changes depending on how I see them act or how I see them treat me, assuming the initial judgment isn't accurate. Essentially I try to see who they truly are and see what their intentions are. I prefer to judge based on how I see things, as they are (this is in general), not as how something could be.

-I like to help people. I love bonding with someone I see as a good person. When someone proves to me that they are a good person then I will try as hard as I can to help them with their issues.

Etc. Ask me more. I don't feel any remorse derailing this, since it doesn't mean much. Besides this is a dialog between you and I, so I guess it isn't really a derail. Yep.

Alright, can you give me some types you have tested as/sound like you?

Are you emotional, or reserved with your emotions?

Are you imaginative?

Give me some jobs you can see yourself holding. We can work from there.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hah, this is fun now. I know what my type is, it's just a guessing game though for you. ;)

Alright, can you give me some types you have tested as/sound like you?

I test as a lot of things, INTJ, INTP, INFP, ENTJ, ISTJ.

Are you emotional, or reserved with your emotions?

Oh yes I'm emotional.

Are you imaginative?

Yes, but imagination =/= N keep in mind.

Give me some jobs you can see yourself holding. We can work from there.

I am going to be going to school for psychology, and hopefully hold a career as a shrink, marriage counselor, life coach, mediator.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP?

INFP?

You seem like a XXFP, but I could be wrong.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ Yep, ENTJ circumvented the need to match ENTP's inventiveness by planning out the endgame and crushing his opponent in terms of sheer profit and market power--much more ENTJ-style goals.

"Screw beating this guy at his game, I'll just skip straight to the end motive and make more money."

:yes:

It's all about finding what you want for yourself. I think if they swapped roles, they'll be completely miserable. Steve Jobs wants to exercise his creativity at the expense of gambling with success and Bill Gates wants to improve upon what already works, leading to $$$.

Here's a question: Why do you think film makers keep on regurgitating the same material? Because it usually works. When you invent something new, the results aren't exactly predictable.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ENTJ, hands down. They're what I would be if I were more practical and ambitious. We both have vision, but only they have the drive and toughness. ENTPs have other strengths, and in some ways I relate to them better.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ I am great. That was way too easy. Oh well. It amused me for a little bit :D

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pshk don't degrade my awesomeness :D

Be jealous.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4

Oh wow, that's wonderful. I just realized I have a deep disdain for both types. :devil:

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
daww i'm sowwy

52Gre.jpg

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bawww?

Like; sheep baaaaa? :)

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Sorry, I mean "dawww" as in "DAWWWW, LOOK AT THAT CAT! JUST LOOK AT IT! OH GOD MY HEART IS MELTING AND MY IQ IS DROPPING!"

cat_proximity.png