User Tag List

View Poll Results: ENTP vs ENTJ, who is more powerful?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTP

79 37.62%
  • ENTJ

131 62.38%
First 789101119 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Mao [...] By official stats he was overlord to 1 out of 4 people in the world. (And had a lot of them killed.)
    Solipsists ....

are T-dominant people more likely to be affected by that kind of narcissism?

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    The power to do what, second-guess yourself to death?
    For one thing, you need us to help you take over the world.

To this day, ENTPs still think they are inferior to ENTJs. If you are an ENTP and still thinking like this, you are beyond hope.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by lane777 View Post
    ENTJ, easily. Most aggressive, domineering, intimidating force I know of.
    INFJ are intimidated by a lot of people. No doubt ENTJ intimidate a lot of people, but they will not intimidate an ENTP, which is why they like us despite themselves.

In terms of force, the difference is that ENTP's are more facile. ENTJ are like bulldozers. ENTP are like mind control rays, or say...hypnotoads.

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    ok, let's tell you about the last time i worked with an entj.
    It was a school project, so not getting paid and being supposed to work alot.

The entj kind of had total control over all the phases of the project, worked more than the rest of the team together and yadiyada.

I had the 'outsider consultant' vibe, my opinion and insights were just as important but I was focused on erm, doing the less possible work while giving the illusion of being a very important part of the team.

So in the end we both got what we wanted the way we wanted it.
    Yes. I do not understand this ENTJ need to be a part of the borg collective.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    ENTJs.

In fact, the only way an ENTP can find employment, is if they befriend an ENTJ and get a good recommendation.
    This is the INTP envy of ENTP social skills in full view.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangler View Post
    I don't doubt that ENTPs have the talent to be powerful. I just think that they're motivated differently. ENTJs work consistently to be powerful. I don't feel the same edge from ENTPs.
    It's a different type of power. ENTJ feel more powerful as part of the borg collective. ENTP feel powerful when they learn the secret language of the universe. Napoleon versus Faust.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Yea kind of.

for instance this is a difference between the type in a chess game

ENTP: have no plan, move randomly and slowly learn from experience and the changing circumstances

ENTJ: device a perfect plan for checkmate, and ruthlessly follow that plan, but cannot react when certain variables work against them.
    ENTJ cannot handle the unexpected. This is what makes them so boring sometimes.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP

To this day, ENTPs still think they are inferior to ENTJs. If you are an ENTP and still thinking like this, you are beyond hope.
    There is no inferiority or superiority based upon type.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Please define "powerful".

Strength? Physical strength? Type's irrelevent
    Ability to complete projects... meet goals/milestones? ENTJ
    Inventor, genius? ENTP
    High five! Totally agree with you

MBTI
    ENTP

Those who think who is inferior or not is sad. I don't know why the hell we even have is forum. Why do we need to know who is more powerful? Hitler was powerful but was that good? If we focus on this bullshit then we're just being a fucken dictator. That is why I have a liking to NFs. Maybe sometime we just need love.

The posts in this thread lead me to believe that some of you must know some people who fit the stereotypical definitions to a tee. Either that or some of you must take your own type definition so seriously that you accept it as all you will ever be. I've read in this thread that entjs cannot adapt, they seek power like ravenous whores, entps are inept and disinterested in advancement blah, blah blah. Personally I know I'm an entj by function preference but have to laugh at all these ideas on how I am supposed to be. Maybe if you caught me at twelve years old I would have been closer to the person some of you describe, but life moves fast and has many lessons that have shaped my development much more than these stereotypes presume. I'll bet 5 to 1 I'm not alone on this either.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    The posts in this thread lead me to believe that some of you must know some people who fit the stereotypical definitions to a tee. Either that or some of you take your own type definition and accept that as all you will ever be. I've read in this thread that entjs cannot adapt, they seek power like ravenous whores, entps are inept and disinterested in advancement blah, blah blah. Personally I know I'm an entj by function preference but have to laugh at all these ideas on how I am supposed to be. Maybe if you caught me at twelve years old I would have been closer to the person some of you describe, but life moves fast and has many lessons that have shaped my development much more than these stereotypes presume. I'll bet 5 to 1 on not alone on this either.
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    Ok 4 to 1.