User Tag List

View Poll Results: ENTP vs ENTJ, who is more powerful?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTP

79 37.62%
  • ENTJ

131 62.38%
First 67891018 Last

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    's propency for delusion
    and that was the 'lets finish the sentence show'!
    You got me there. Still non compare to the power of the INTP!!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Depends what you mean by "power", but I'd say it's a close tie. ENTJs are more likely to conquer the world, while ENTPs are more likely to destroy it:

ENTJ: The Evil Overlord

The ENTJ is best characterized by his charisma, his ability to grasp complex situations and to think flexibly and creatively, his keen and active intelligence, and his overwhelming desire to crush the world beneath his boot. ENTJs are naturally outgoing and love the company of other people, particularly minions, henchmen, slaves, and the others they rule with ruthless efficiency.

ENTJs usually die at the hand of secret government agents in a fiery cataclysm that destroys their entire underground fortress. Often, Evil Overlords will have a secret clone whose implanted memories contain all the knowledge and ambition of the original, stored in cryogenic suspension in a safe location. The clone will appear in a sequel.

RECREATION: ENTJs enjoy spending their leisure time in groups, seeking out the company of others with whom they can exchange strategies and ideas, and test their mind control rays. They also enjoy competitive games which challenge them intellectually, such as chess, go, and "tell me where the missiles are or I'll open the piranha cage and the girl dies."

COMPATIBILITY: Ideal companions include ENTPs, whose inventive natures often most useful; and ESTJs, who make excellent henchmen once the neural realignment is complete. ENTJs often employ the services of ISTJs but don't usually make good romantic partners with them. Under no circumstances should an ENTJ ever date an ENFJ; no good can come of it.

Famous ENTJs include Ming the Merciless, John Bigboote, and Charles Montgomery Burns.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENTP: The Mad Scientist

The ENTP, like the ENTJ, is charismatic, outgoing, and intelligent. ENTPs are often quick-witted, clever, and genial; they typically display a highly organized, rational cognitive ability which makes them natural scientists and inventors.

ENTPs are creative, complex people who seek to improve their understanding of the natural world, usually by building armoured fifty-story-tall robotic monsters with iron jaws and death-ray eyes, or by creating genetically mutated plagues that spread unstoppably across the land, turning all who are contaminated into mindless zombie drones. They are less likely to want to conquer the world than to destroy it utterly, reducing it to nothing but slag and rubble--though this is often merely a side-effect of their pursuit of knowledge.

RECREATION: ENTPs enjoy recreational activities which challenge them physically and intellectually, such as water skiing and porting Linux to their iPods. They are also fond of collecting gadgets like combination cellphone/PDAs and orbiting arsenals of brain lasers, which they may port Linux to as well.

COMPATIBILITY: ENTPs and ENTJs make natural companions, as the one's unspeakable hunger for power complements the other's unspeakable hunger for knowledge. They do not generally build successful relationships with ESFJs, as ENTPs they are prone to behaving in inconveniently erratic ways, which pisses ESFJs off to no end; and because ENTPs simply do not know how to dress appropriately for formal occasions.

Famous ENTPs include Spencer Silver (the inventor of Post-It Notes), Robert Oppenheimer, and Dr. Jekyll.
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush
    Likes Hello Friends! liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    Depends what you mean by "power", but I'd say it's a close tie. ENTJs are more likely to conquer the world, while ENTPs are more likely to destroy it.
    What function(s) are neccessary to conquer the world, appollonaut?
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

If I can dominate the world by having a mega Te, I guess anyone can conquer the world. Maybe ESTJs could do it too.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    You got me there. Still non compare to the power of the INTP!!!
    The power to do what, second-guess yourself to death?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

14 to 21 ? Shame on you ignorant people !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    What function(s) are neccessary to conquer the world, appollonaut?
    Te, without a doubt! Fe is a close second, but only by becoming a cult leader!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

If I can dominate the world by having a mega Te, I guess anyone can conquer the world. Maybe ESTJs could do it too.
    I thought they already had!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

And if I only could,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    ENTP

It is not a matter of whether you want to, it is more of an issue whether you have what it takes or power to do so
    Last time I checked there were no ultimate rulers of the world. You are thinking on too grand of a scale, and the scale is irrelevant. I think you need to assess the individualís power within their actual environment.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    Last time I checked there were no ultimate rulers of the world. You are thinking on too grand of a scale, and the scale is irrelevant. I think you need to assess the individualís power within their actual environment.
    Werl... if Mao was ENTP, he came pretty damn close. By official stats he was overlord to 1 out of 4 people in the world. (And had a lot of them killed.)

Who've you got on the score card, Bill Gates?

(And for the record, if we knew just how many Bill has had killed, we could declare a default winner in this poll. Guestimates anyone?)