User Tag List

View Poll Results: ENTP vs ENTJ, who is more powerful?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTP

79 37.62%
  • ENTJ

131 62.38%
First 172526272829 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

good call, I nominate Indiana Jones
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    good call, I nominate Indiana Jones
    Thats gonna be tough to top.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Default ENT which one J or P

I think ENTP wins depending on how much J you can have. I think that a balance of these two would do equally well.

ENTP is noted to be smarter. Who will have the best plan. The person who is smarter of course. Do you really think that on average a ENTJ will come up with the best plan. Now the ENTJ is good at following plans as we know. Plans have to be invented and thought up. So if we create a plan that encorporates a ENTJ into our business that would be wise. ALSO ENTP cannot be beaten at their own game. An ENTJ cannot beat us at something we have interest in. Ultimately you will see the logic of the ENTP and realize they come out on top in thought. How can you argue with an alien who is smarter than you. You may have drive and a plan. Don't you think that the smarter one will win. ARE YOU FRIGGIN stupid, of course you are. YOu may have drive but without the knowledge you are a hamster on a wheel. You just have to realize your weakness and hire out for it. You can be a smart ENTJ and do the same thing and hire a ENTP to manipulate. Ultimately the ENTP can see this and if he can muster enough J out of his personality which shouldn't be to hard once you realize a weekness you will win. Power is the ability to act on knowledge. I have acted by typing this and you cannot refute it's logic. You still can have retard ENTP's and J's but were talking about averages. If power is money ENTJs may win on averages I heard they have higher salaries than ENTP's but I doubt the accuracy of the data to some degree but it makes sense. If it was invented it was done by an ENTP. Someone invented logic, the book, education, business plans, business systems, the idea of power, english language, personality tests and so on. You wouldn't have much without the thinking style of the ENTP. Most ENTJ's should realize they have some P. I think that both ENTP's and J's are great. I am a 55% P and 45% J. I am happy to have the balance of the J but would rather lean to the P side to keep my wits. I realize my weakness and I have started making better plans. A P just has to work a little harder at the J side is all. I think a J should also work on his P side if he want's to be a competent J. I think one should strive for a balance of these two then you will be a winner on both sides.

Am I more powerful than my personality type? I think therefore I am.

If I can make money I shall be more powerful right. Money is only paper someone invented the idea and the design. ENTJ's and ENTP's need to work together I think that over time the smarter one and more powerful one has a good plan and can implement it. Whoever can maintain control in the entp and entj relationship will win. I choose to win sucker. ENTP outta here. ENTP's rise up and conquer.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The ones that are more interested in this, in that one type is more powerful than the other (in this case ENTJ vs ENTP) is the less powerful and thus more insecure one.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

^ Or they like to argue.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    ^ Or they like to argue.
    Can you post me on my pinboard what he said ? I dont get it
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Can you post me on my pinboard what he said ? I dont get it
    ?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    The ones that are more interested in this, in that one type is more powerful than the other (in this case ENTJ vs ENTP) is the less powerful and thus more insecure one.
    I am interested in winning the argument. I present facts. The one more powerful is the one who wins right. Seems like ENTP's are losing the vote. I don't think that people are taking in all the factors is all. They are going in on limited insight into the minds of the Type. I wouldn't expect you to understand with your type anyways. You just don't have the thinking capacity I have. I guess that on average ENTJ's are winning the vote but I don't think that the people who are voting are smart enough to understand what power is.

Power goes to the victor. I think that if you don't have either the ENTP or the ENTJ on your team you lose. I think that on importance of a good plan I would rather have an ENTP on my team and the ENTJ would join because he doesn't want to lose because of his need to win. ENTJ's will always follow a ENTP into battle if he want's to win. Whoever can lead will have the power. The trick is not losing control to the ENTJ.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by 23frogger View Post
    Well you seem interested enough to reply loser. You felt insecure enough to reply. Proved your own point. Follow the leader like you did sucker. Suck it.
    Uh, I'm not interested in this subject at all, the one of ENTJ vs ENTP being powerful. I just felt like trolling this thread. The subject is kinda retarded, since anyone, regardless of type, could become "powerful".
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    ?
    nvm
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]