• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs and Humour!!!!!!!!

deleted
Oh wait ... is a tilde supposed to be an example of INTP humor?

Do you find INTPs cuteness entertaining?

128825963588138460.jpg

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Oh wait ... is a tilde supposed to be an example of INTP humor?

Tildes were definitely an INTP invention.

How it went:
The equals sign was transformed into the hyphen by a lazy INTP.
But then another INTP had a need for a symbol that denoted that denoted a bit of uncertainty, for nothing can ever be truly known 100%. The INTP took the hyphen that already existed, and made it squiggly, because it was weirder, and not flat, thus less stable, representing the uncertainty inherent in the symbol. The INTP then called it a tilde because it was vaguely like a hyphen, but tilted, but like the symbol itself, its just a little bit off, thus you get tilde.

imo

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

How it went:
But then another INTP had a need for a symbol that denoted that denoted a bit of uncertainty, for nothing can ever be truly known 100%. The INTP took the hyphen that already existed, and made it squiggly, because it was weirder, and not flat, thus less stable, representing the uncertainty inherent in the symbol. The INTP then called it a tilde because it was vaguely like a hyphen, but tilted, but like the symbol itself, its just a little bit off, thus you get tilde.

imo

Your ENTP trap is working.

L

Lasting_Pain

How it went:

imo

I use this for uncertainty(............)

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Do you find INTPs cuteness entertaining?

I do.

Out of tune. You suck. Practice moar.

INTP humor seems very similar to wanking, but I'm pro-wanking. :happy:

My ego is regularly stroked.

Your ENTP trap is working.

If the prey can see the trap, then the trap can clearly be improved. UNLESS. The first trap was merely bait for another trap lying in hiding. Essentially preying on the cleverness of the prey. Assuming the prey has at least some ability to spot traps.

I use this for uncertainty(............)

That's because you suck.

L

Lasting_Pain

See in the end, everyone loves the INTP, we come in all shapes and sizes. Some insane, Some sane. The chooser however must be wise, or else you end up with someone like Costrin.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
See in the end, everyone loves the INTP, we come in all shapes and sizes. Some insane, Some sane. The chooser however must be wise, or else you end up with some like Costrin.

Once upon a time there was two rival primal forces. The force of Lasting Pain, and the force of Dootness. These two forces chose two avatars to act as the harbingers of their wills upon the mortal world. Lasting Pain, having no creativity at all, created a mortal copy of himself, named of course, Lasting_Pain (his keyboard didn't have a space key, so he used an underscore instead). The power of Dootness however, chose some completely random human male and fused a part of its essence with that human, creating an entirely new being named Costrin. The two avatars then met upon the locale of their competition, the fabled Typology Central forums. The fated battle had commenced, and the two sides exchanged many powerful blows, but no progress had been made. A fatal strike was but an illusory hope for the two champions. To this day, the two still maneuver to be able to land the final crippling attack upon their adversary.

imo and stuff

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Costrin, put down the glue or I'm calling your Mom. You've got 2 minutes.

L

Lasting_Pain

Once upon a time there was two rival primal forces. The force of Lasting Pain, and the force of Dootness. These two forces chose two avatars to act as the harbingers of their wills upon the mortal world. Lasting Pain, having no creativity at all, created a mortal copy of himself, named of course, Lasting_Pain (his keyboard didn't have a space key, so he used an underscore instead). The power of Dootness however, chose some completely random human male and fused a part of its essence with that human, creating an entirely new being named Costrin. The two avatars then met upon the locale of their competition, the fabled Typology Central forums. The fated battle had commenced, and the two sides exchanged many powerful blows, but no progress had been made. A fatal strike was but an illusory hope for the two champions. To this day, the two still maneuver to be able to land the final crippling attack upon their adversary.

imo and stuff

To summarize for people who do not want to read Costrin's rambles.

:duel:

P.S. I shall win the fight, you will never win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Lasting_Pain

Hidden machinations, stirring.
Shrouded traps, waiting to be sprung.
Concealed projects, proceeding to completion.

One word, dear adversary, one word:
"doot".

If I only knew who doot was, I would exactly be able to relate to you.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
If I only knew who doot was, I would exactly be able to relate to you.

The meaning shall forever be hidden from thou knowledge. It is basic in war to let not slip information to the opponent, to keep the opponent forever in the dark, for one cannot fight what one does not understand.

L

Lasting_Pain

The meaning shall forever be hidden from thou knowledge. It is basic in war to let not slip information to the opponent, to keep the opponent forever in the dark, for one cannot fight what one does not understand.

Touche

:duel: