• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs and Humour!!!!!!!!

deleted
This isn't really NT humor, but who cares?

[YOUTUBE="Ig6JwrpVvnk"]Old Greg[/YOUTUBE]

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Yeah, he doesn't seem INTJ to me, either. But then it's possible to have a stage persona that doesn't really match your inner world.

I didn't say that only because of his stage persona.

I said that because of:
- What his relatives have said about him.
- What he has said about himself.
- The way he speaks in interviews.
- His entire body of work.

People mistype themselves all the time. At various times, I've assumed myself to be an INTP, ENTJ, or INTJ. I didn't recognize my type with certainty until I learned more about MBTI functions.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
If anyone can make a plausible argument for this man being an INTJ, I'd love to hear it:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7Xx5JmvAQ"]Jimmy Kimmel Interviews Demetri Martin[/YOUTUBE]

And that wasn't sarcasm. I really would love to hear it. :yes:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
If anyone can make a plausible argument for this man being an INTJ, I'd love to hear it:

There's really no point.

He stated he was INTJ. I'm guessing he knows himself better than you do.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
There's really no point.

He stated he was INTJ. I'm guessing he knows himself better than you do.

I'm just looking for a logical explanation based on type functions or people's experiences with INTJs ... I'm not looking to prove you wrong.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I'm just looking for a logical explanation based on type functions or people's experiences with INTJs ... I'm not looking to prove you wrong.

Ah, my mistake.

Actually, I think we're after the same thing then.

I initially pegged the guy as xNTP. It'd be nice to get some counterintelligence one way or another.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Ah, my mistake.

Actually, I think we're after the same thing then.

I initially pegged the guy as xNTP. It'd be nice to get some counterintelligence one way or another.

I feel like if someone could explain how someone can seem to think in such an xNTP-ish way while actually being an INTJ, I would learn more about INTJs.

(Especially useful because I have lots of INTJ friends. :wubbie: )

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
COSTRIN INTERJECTION!:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Consider yourself tilde'd.

deleted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's completely besides the point.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
So?

Perhaps my point was to be beside it. Ever think of that, eh? Eh?! EH?!?!

Or maybe it wasn't.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
COSTRIN INTERJECTION!:

Consider yourself tilde'd.

?