User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 102

  1. #71
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    See in the end, everyone loves the INTP, we come in all shapes and sizes. Some insane, Some sane. The chooser however must be wise, or else you end up with someone like Costrin.

  2. #72
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    See in the end, everyone loves the INTP, we come in all shapes and sizes. Some insane, Some sane. The chooser however must be wise, or else you end up with some like Costrin.
    Once upon a time there was two rival primal forces. The force of Lasting Pain, and the force of Dootness. These two forces chose two avatars to act as the harbingers of their wills upon the mortal world. Lasting Pain, having no creativity at all, created a mortal copy of himself, named of course, Lasting_Pain (his keyboard didn't have a space key, so he used an underscore instead). The power of Dootness however, chose some completely random human male and fused a part of its essence with that human, creating an entirely new being named Costrin. The two avatars then met upon the locale of their competition, the fabled Typology Central forums. The fated battle had commenced, and the two sides exchanged many powerful blows, but no progress had been made. A fatal strike was but an illusory hope for the two champions. To this day, the two still maneuver to be able to land the final crippling attack upon their adversary.

    imo and stuff
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  3. #73
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    See in the end, everyone loves the INTP, we come in all shapes and sizes. Some insane, Some sane. The chooser however must be wise, or else you end up with some like Costrin.
    Costrin is like a baby blue whale.

  4. #74
    I'm a star. Kangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Costrin, put down the glue or I'm calling your Mom. You've got 2 minutes.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

    "please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

  5. #75
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Once upon a time there was two rival primal forces. The force of Lasting Pain, and the force of Dootness. These two forces chose two avatars to act as the harbingers of their wills upon the mortal world. Lasting Pain, having no creativity at all, created a mortal copy of himself, named of course, Lasting_Pain (his keyboard didn't have a space key, so he used an underscore instead). The power of Dootness however, chose some completely random human male and fused a part of its essence with that human, creating an entirely new being named Costrin. The two avatars then met upon the locale of their competition, the fabled Typology Central forums. The fated battle had commenced, and the two sides exchanged many powerful blows, but no progress had been made. A fatal strike was but an illusory hope for the two champions. To this day, the two still maneuver to be able to land the final crippling attack upon their adversary.

    imo and stuff
    To summarize for people who do not want to read Costrin's rambles.

































    P.S. I shall win the fight, you will never win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #76
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    blah blah blah
    Hidden machinations, stirring.
    Shrouded traps, waiting to be sprung.
    Concealed projects, proceeding to completion.

    One word, dear adversary, one word:
    "doot".
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  7. #77
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Hidden machinations, stirring.
    Shrouded traps, waiting to be sprung.
    Concealed projects, proceeding to completion.

    One word, dear adversary, one word:
    "doot".
    If I only knew who doot was, I would exactly be able to relate to you.

  8. #78
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    If I only knew who doot was, I would exactly be able to relate to you.
    The meaning shall forever be hidden from thou knowledge. It is basic in war to let not slip information to the opponent, to keep the opponent forever in the dark, for one cannot fight what one does not understand.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  9. #79
    Lasting_Pain
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    The meaning shall forever be hidden from thou knowledge. It is basic in war to let not slip information to the opponent, to keep the opponent forever in the dark, for one cannot fight what one does not understand.
    Touche



  10. #80
    o edward cullen! Ardea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    729

    Default

    Costrin = ENTP.
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] NTs and time
    By Natrushka in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 02:56 PM
  2. [NT] NTs and controlling thoughts
    By Varelse in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 02:10 PM
  3. [NT] Berens' comments on NTs and conflict
    By rivercrow in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:05 PM
  4. [NT] NTs and Concentration
    By Varelse in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 01:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO