First 1234 Last

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I really, really love fake exaggeration of talents and abilities, as well as self-deprecation. Heavy sarcasm and dry humour is great too.
    Same. I remember when a friend and I were having a heated argument, I broke the tension with a, "You only want me for my body!" outburst.

I like feigning racism, sexism and other anti-PC topic for the shock effect. The more outrageous the better.
    Um, yeah.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    Same. I remember when a friend and I were having a heated argument, I broke the tension with a, "You only want me for my body!" outburst.

I like feigning racism, sexism and other anti-PC topic for the shock effect. The more outrageous the better.
    Absolutely! Totally agree with the racism/sexism/hate bit. My exaggerated humor often plays into the exaggeration of my ideas and opinions as well, like you said.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Oh this is SO true (and so damned funny!). I have a Thai friend and the racial abuse we hurl at each other always leaves both of us breathless from laughter. He's always muttering "f***ing round eye" under his breath when I do something dumb. And I'm always trying to put the soles of my feet on him (a big insult in Thailand, apparently) and making the slant-eyes gesture at him. I'm also very familiar with Thai insults now, and am regularly called a 'water buffalo' (i.e. an extremely stupid person) and a shitlizard (he says this is a huge insult).
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    I agree. My jokes can be quite a leap however, getting faces. I wonder how random and subjective I seem to others.
    Yeah, I wonder what alot of other people are missing out on...

them with their silly lighthearted happiness and bunnies and flowers and the like. BAH. Even the brital massacre of said bunnis and flowers is pointless and lame, I prefer something like bunnies with the plague or a field of flowers the harbors some hideous disease and is used for valentines day giffts from shallow men looking to get laid.

which still isn't funny enough.
    VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VIVCI
    "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by plaguerat View Post
    Yeah, I wonder what alot of other people are missing out on...

them with their silly lighthearted happiness and bunnies and flowers and the like. BAH. Even the brital massacre of said bunnis and flowers is pointless and lame, I prefer something like bunnies with the plague or a field of flowers the harbors some hideous disease and is used for valentines day giffts from shallow men looking to get laid.

which still isn't funny enough.
    You're right, it needs much more despair with the women becoming pregnant and having a miscarriage and/or give birth to a stillborn.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    I agree. My jokes can be quite a leap however, getting faces. I wonder how random and subjective I seem to others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    You're right, it needs much more despair with the women becoming pregnant and having a miscarriage and/or give birth to a stillborn.
    wow, you were able to wade through my typoes. lol.

anyway
    And maybe the pain of birthing will cause her to bleed internally or something, but she'll be ok, just suffer tremendously for the rest of her life. Maybe she was the one that gave the flowers the disease in the first place; something really ironic like that would work out nicely.

Lasting_Pain

wow, you were able to wade through my typoes. lol.

anyway
    And maybe the pain of birthing will cause her to bleed internally or something, but she'll be ok, just suffer tremendously for the rest of her life. Maybe she was the one that gave the flowers the disease in the first place; something really ironic like that would work out nicely.
    I love how Nts have no borderline when it comes to telling jokes and giving remarks.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    I love how Nts have no borderline when it comes to telling jokes and giving remarks.
    Its because we're impersonal and look at the situation purely as "plot" or from an objecticve standpoint, finding humor in the irony of the situation rather than the emotional context. (which isn't to say that emotion doesen't play a part- I find that the emotions the person/people feel only add to the situation.)

Lasting_Pain

Its because we're impersonal and look at the situation purely as "plot" or from an objecticve standpoint, finding humor in the irony of the situation rather than the emotional context. (which isn't to say that emotion doesen't play a part- I find that the emotions the person/people feel only add to the situation.)
    Exactly, I always get mean stares when I say some of the things that I say. (lol)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    Exactly, I always get mean stares when I say some of the things that I say. (lol)
    yeah well join the NT club.