• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] What is an ENTP intrest in women

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm an ENTP female and I must say that I'm very attracted to ENTP males. But I still get the vibe that ENTP (or any NT males) want to avoid me. Is it that I'm acting as a "dude" and not feminine? I'm afraid that ENTP like women with the big bust and everything.

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
do you mean,
what are the steps i should take to transform into an infj?

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
My sister in an INFJ, even though I admire her, fuck no I want to be like her.

hahaha...enough said!

gonna take an objective approach to this...

you have to realize though, ENTP women, from a guy's perspective, might be even more work than the fabled shy-but-picky-for-no-good-reason INTP girls. that said, ENTP girls are less likely to turn me down than others...

in our society, the traits associated with the ENTP persona are considered more masculine than feminine. i have been told, i can be failry intimidating...not sure if a guy would wanna hang around a girl who came across like that...

i think i would like to go out with an ENTP chick...as soon as i find one.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've only met two ENTP women and they're both awesome.

Whereabouts are ya, sweetheart?

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Is it that I'm acting as a "dude" and not feminine? I'm afraid that ENTP like women with the big bust and everything.

Play with this. Around men. Around women. Find where you fit, find what's your fit.

And stop worrying. :yes: Remember, they're Ps. Anything can work, as long as you can work it.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Lots of NF guys find my ENTP-ness to be a turn-on. Lots of NF guys are so wise! :happy:

sculpting

After consulatation and past recollections:

ENTP +ENTP seems to equal great sex, great conversation and vigorous debate. However some of them (younger) cheat on each other and the more mature ones drive each other a little batty as they keep taking the devil's advocate on every issue. That's great when you are debating politics but not so great when you are picking schools for kids.

Also oddly, ENTPs can be prone to being hypercritical about stuff like housework when they watch others do it (WTF?) so the ENTP pair starts nickpicking the shit out of each other. I watched my entp friend date a whole series of entps, and it was sort of the same pattern over and over again. The relationships lasted three to six months and then they would sort of drive each other nuts after that.

Maybe if you go into it knowing you are both entps?

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm an ENTP female and I must say that I'm very attracted to ENTP males. But I still get the vibe that ENTP (or any NT males) want to avoid me. Is it that I'm acting as a "dude" and not feminine? I'm afraid that ENTP like women with the big bust and everything.

I don't know how old you are and that would help. I would have some SERIOUS reservations with dating an ENTP under 30 years old for many reasons. I have one pretty good female ENTP friend and I really enjoy talking to her a lot, she has a comfortable feeling about her and I always feel refreshed after we talk. But she feels as much like a sister as anybody ever could. While our conversations are great they're predictable in an odd way that nobody else would see because they seem so random.

If I had to decide between the dominant intuitives it would go INFJ/INTJ/ENFP/ENTP in that order.

You however did ask what we are interested in. I could care less about boobs and crap and I wouldn't even talk to a girl that had fake nails or any of that crap. I don't like girlie girls in the least but I like girls with a softer side. When it comes to looks if they're an attractive human being I truly don't have a type.

Younger ENTPs male may be looking for more of a trophy I don't know.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I married an INFJ. I feel like she's ideal for me. She's weird, but in a totally different way then I'm weird, and that's what I like.

I think a female ENTP would drive me nuts. I don't want to always be hearing the same thing from her that already goes on inside my head. I need my reality to be an escape from my fantasy. ;)

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
After consulatation and past recollections:

ENTP +ENTP seems to equal great sex, great conversation and vigorous debate. However some of them (younger) cheat on each other and the more mature ones drive each other a little batty as they keep taking the devil's advocate on every issue. That's great when you are debating politics but not so great when you are picking schools for kids.

Also oddly, ENTPs can be prone to being hypercritical about stuff like housework when they watch others do it (WTF?) so the ENTP pair starts nickpicking the shit out of each other. I watched my entp friend date a whole series of entps, and it was sort of the same pattern over and over again. The relationships lasted three to six months and then they would sort of drive each other nuts after that.

Maybe if you go into it knowing you are both entps?

I was worried if we will cheat on each other (sadly) because I tend to get very bored easily. Unless if my partner could keep up with me. Also my biggest problem is my pride and that's what I'm afraid of. If I do get into a debate with partner I'm afraid that my pride would over power my love and I will not back down in an arguement.

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
I married an INFJ. I feel like she's ideal for me. She's weird, but in a totally different way then I'm weird, and that's what I like.

I think a female ENTP would drive me nuts. I don't want to always be hearing the same thing from her that already goes on inside my head. I need my reality to be an escape from my fantasy. ;)

infj reality, does this exist? ;) you're talking about space-time-parallel universe travel, here, from one star system to another.

deleted
abc_autistic2_080819_mn.jpg

That's what comes to mind when I hear female ENTP. No offense. You're probably awesome.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

That's what comes to mind when I hear female ENTP. No offense. You're probably awesome.

Hahaha, that is fucking hilarious!!! :cheese:

I assure you that we don't all look like that, but still that's genius...

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

I'm not going to post any photos or links to photos of myself on this forum, as it's incredibly public, but I guarantee you'd change this stereotype if you knew what I look like.

heart

heart on fire
^I don't know what ENTP men like, but if you're truly worried about a feminine persona----that avatar could be off putting!:D
Just sayin'