• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] What is an ENTP intrest in women

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
^If you're truly worried about a feminine persona----that avatar could be off putting!:D
Just sayin'

I don't care about having a feminine persona. It just so happens that, by most societal standards, I'm a pretty girl.

But I do think it's funny when people assume I'm a man, which has happened a couple times here so far.

Qre:us

abc_autistic2_080819_mn.jpg

That's what comes to mind when I hear female ENTP. No offense. You're probably awesome.

The Fe in the ENTP women is quite turned off with the making fun of individuals with autism. :dont:

Oh, wait, it's like the pot calling the kettle black...you're INTJ. :doh:

('splains a lot)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
^I don't know what ENTP men like, but if you're truly worried about a feminine persona----that avatar could be off putting!:D
Just sayin'

Thank you heart, I am honoured.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCpCMdXDfyU"]Mind of the Wonderful[/YOUTUBE]

heart

heart on fire
^I wasn't speaking of pretty or not pretty, but of femininity which is a separate concept really. An ugly girl can be ultra feminine and a beautiful girl can be more of a tomboy. I am just saying that your projection of personality here is that of a smackdown. It just struck me as funny after your question in the OP, no offense meant at all.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
^I wasn't speaking of pretty or not pretty, but of femininity which is a separate concept really. An ugly girl can be ultra feminine and a beautiful girl can be more of a tomboy. I am just saying that your projection of personality here is that of a smackdown. It just struck me as funny after your question in the OP, no offense meant at all.

I think I have a layer of metal, then goo, then more metal ... but Fs keep telling me I'm deluded and it's all goo under the metal. (I'm not referring to you ... I mean Fs I know)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So your video is saying that the ENTP man likes the mysterious stranger with engimatic yet evocative eyes who runs until she catches him?

I am your knight I promise, dont pick on me, till the day we shall draw the last breath

Qre:us

^ Dude, it looks like David Duchoveney (sp?) is sporting a boner in your avatar pic (may be the pier/shore extending out).

:blush:

EDIT: Blah beat me to a post...dang :p, I'm talking to entropie, a'course

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:) one thing is for sure, i need a psychatrist

heart

heart on fire
I am your knight I promise, dont pick on me, till the day we shall draw the last breath

I am not picking on you, I am trying to understand your meaning. :D

^ Dude, it looks like David Duchoveney (sp?) is sporting a boner in your avatar pic (may be the pier/shore extending out).

:blush:

EDIT: Blah beat me to a post...dang :p, I'm talking to entropie, a'course

He's changed now----happens to be my favorite avatar of his. :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:) I just can respond with a smile already lost a war against your people :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
To hell with Rome then, I will burn it myself !