User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I'm an ENTP female and I must say that I'm very attracted to ENTP males. But I still get the vibe that ENTP (or any NT males) want to avoid me. Is it that I'm acting as a "dude" and not feminine? I'm afraid that ENTP like women with the big bust and everything.
    I don't know how old you are and that would help. I would have some SERIOUS reservations with dating an ENTP under 30 years old for many reasons. I have one pretty good female ENTP friend and I really enjoy talking to her a lot, she has a comfortable feeling about her and I always feel refreshed after we talk. But she feels as much like a sister as anybody ever could. While our conversations are great they're predictable in an odd way that nobody else would see because they seem so random.

If I had to decide between the dominant intuitives it would go INFJ/INTJ/ENFP/ENTP in that order.

You however did ask what we are interested in. I could care less about boobs and crap and I wouldn't even talk to a girl that had fake nails or any of that crap. I don't like girlie girls in the least but I like girls with a softer side. When it comes to looks if they're an attractive human being I truly don't have a type.

Younger ENTPs male may be looking for more of a trophy I don't know.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I married an INFJ. I feel like she's ideal for me. She's weird, but in a totally different way then I'm weird, and that's what I like.

I think a female ENTP would drive me nuts. I don't want to always be hearing the same thing from her that already goes on inside my head. I need my reality to be an escape from my fantasy.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ENTP

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    After consulatation and past recollections:

ENTP +ENTP seems to equal great sex, great conversation and vigorous debate. However some of them (younger) cheat on each other and the more mature ones drive each other a little batty as they keep taking the devil's advocate on every issue. That's great when you are debating politics but not so great when you are picking schools for kids.

Also oddly, ENTPs can be prone to being hypercritical about stuff like housework when they watch others do it (WTF?) so the ENTP pair starts nickpicking the shit out of each other. I watched my entp friend date a whole series of entps, and it was sort of the same pattern over and over again. The relationships lasted three to six months and then they would sort of drive each other nuts after that.

Maybe if you go into it knowing you are both entps?
    I was worried if we will cheat on each other (sadly) because I tend to get very bored easily. Unless if my partner could keep up with me. Also my biggest problem is my pride and that's what I'm afraid of. If I do get into a debate with partner I'm afraid that my pride would over power my love and I will not back down in an arguement.

ThatGirl

Uhhhh... They let me do their hair...?

MBTI
    epic

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    I married an INFJ. I feel like she's ideal for me. She's weird, but in a totally different way then I'm weird, and that's what I like.

I think a female ENTP would drive me nuts. I don't want to always be hearing the same thing from her that already goes on inside my head. I need my reality to be an escape from my fantasy.
    infj reality, does this exist? you're talking about space-time-parallel universe travel, here, from one star system to another.

deleted

That's what comes to mind when I hear female ENTP. No offense. You're probably awesome.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post

That's what comes to mind when I hear female ENTP. No offense. You're probably awesome.
    Hahaha, that is fucking hilarious!!!

I assure you that we don't all look like that, but still that's genius...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post

I'm not going to post any photos or links to photos of myself on this forum, as it's incredibly public, but I guarantee you'd change this stereotype if you knew what I look like.

heart on fire

^I don't know what ENTP men like, but if you're truly worried about a feminine persona----that avatar could be off putting!
    Just sayin'

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I'm not going to post any photos or links to photos of myself on this forum, as it's incredibly public, but I guarantee you'd change this stereotype if you knew what I look like.
    I doubt it.