• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] My meeting went not well

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Given the recent discovery by Babylon Candle that ENTPs are THE most evil types, I wanted to share my todays meeting with everyone else. :D

Let's just say it went not well :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhdpbq7mE5A"]The grand Design :D[/YOUTUBE]

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I wonder what kind of severance package he'll get?

*cymbal crash*

Sorry about the crap meeting Entro.

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
It's written somewhere in The Grand Plan document, page 65,345,434 I believe. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I wonder what kind of severance package he'll get?

*cymbal crash*

Sorry about the crap meeting Entro.

Actually Anubis will be stopped in the episode by a former human being, who has transcended to a higher plane of existence, where they are just pure energy, but have ultimatively sworn to not interact with human affairs. But this transcended being has messed up the thing in the first place and was kicked out by the others, so she gets a chance to repair some of the damage.

But whats really important, in this episode we get to know that the pond Jack O'Neill likes to go fishing to actually has no fish in it :D.

Ba'al, they guy with the beard in the video is of the hook after Anubis demise. But he will be a constant pain in the ass from there one. I think in one episode he actually clones himself several times, haha :D