User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    I'm a weak E, but the ENTP profile fits me well. And I have mad Ne.
    That's the sum of it -- an individual's primary function is most pronounced, not gregariousness.

For purposes of this discussion, nearly all of my social restraint is learned behavior. As a child I could be downright boorish.

ThatGirl

I thought I was an intj for a while. Then I realized that's part of the entp thing.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I thought I was an intj for a while. Then I realized that's part of the entp thing.
    INTJ..... riiiiight . I know you and Edgar have a close thing, but it doesn't mean you're the same type .

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by blanclait View Post
    ^
    do you notice change in your processes

eg. does your introvertedThinking become more dominant in decision making?
    No, my process is still the same. I spend weeks out and running around, just absorbing all of life. I burn the candle at both ends and am active 18-20 hours a day. Then I retreat for weeks and let my Ti run its course and process all the things my Ne absorbed.

When I am deep in thought or exhausted by too much uncategorized external stimuli, I don't want to be disturbed at all - so I just withdraw to organize the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    * Aside, a lot of my closest friends would say I'm more leaning towards introverted. I think they may be referring to a bit of my misanthropic tendencies about how people act in trivial social matters. I purposely missed my frosh week during the start of my undergrad, cuz I hate that kind of shyte. Forced/contrived socialization. Irks me to no end.

It's just I don't go out of my way to seek social situations (as most social situations I think of as ridiculous formalities), but, that I'm quite happy when I'm in them (cuz I make it my own when I just happen to be there).
    Yeah, I'm not much of a joiner either. I spent my frosh week hanging with the lunch ladies and learning about their time in Poland after the war. Much more interesting than "getting to know you" social mixers. I also skipped my proms and graduations, I rarely attend showers of any sort and I avoid weddings and funerals like the plague.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    INTJ..... riiiiight . I know you and Edgar have a close thing, but it doesn't mean you're the same type .
    The only thing ThatGirl is close to is a rum bottle.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.