User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I can see ENTs who are socially alienated totally thinking they are INTs. There's probably more than a few INTPosers on this very forum.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I can see ENTs who are socially alienated totally thinking they are INTs. There's probably more than few INTPosers on this very forum.
    >_>

<_<
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I first of all thought I was intp, because my eradic way of reasoning needs to be concelead from the general public most of the time, what made me think i am socially I.

But getting to know some INTPs on the forums, I figured they are way faster and quicker in their reasoning than I am and furthermore being myself all the time, with no social filter like always, let out the eradic reasoning again.

Knowing this, I reevaluated the situation and I came to see that I am actually misinterpreting the facts of my social life. My whole behaviour and way of behaving is totally E and so is the mind, because its constantly absorbing new ideas and seeking out new connections.

The only thing that is and stays I is how I feel about it
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by blanclait View Post
    i think for sometime i had this complex of me against the world. being alone is better, etc.

when i scrapped that theory, i thinkmy extrovertnes cameback.

i knew my introvertness was forced b/c i would get extremly pissed off in my introverted routines. Whereas that didn't happen in my extroverted situations.
    yea, this fits me as well. I am most in my element when I am extroverted and more depressed/not so successful/not so natural when introverted.

in fact, when i first took the test, i came out as intp and the description totally brought me down because i did not want to identify with it (no offense to intps). However, I have no idea what ratio I have of e to i.

MBTI
    ENTP

yeah, for totally ages I and everyone thought I was an INTP. Crazy, huh? Specially since now my most commonly wrongly guessed type is ENTJ.
    Ils se dÔŅĹmerdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I relate to socionics ILE more than either INTx type and my primary function is prolly Ne.

The reason I struggle to accept that I may be ENTP is because of how content I am in my own company and how much I donít need to interact with others. I'm not anything most people without MBTI knowledge would consider an extravert to be as in loud, talkative or wanting of attention. Iíd rather have a complete type in my profile or none at all then xNTP though as the way people interact with me depending on what's there is an interesting social experiment.

I find the introversion v extraversion points in MBTI ambiguous.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I relate to socionics ILE more than either INTx type and my primary function is prolly Ne.

The reason I struggle to accept that I may be ENTP is because of how content I am in my own company and how much I donít need to interact with others. I'm not anything most people without MBTI knowledge would consider an extravert to be as in loud, talkative or wanting of attention. Iíd rather have a complete type in my profile or none at all then xNTP though as the way people interact with me depending on what's there is an interesting social experiment.

I find the introversion v extraversion points in MBTI ambiguous.
    Makes you definitly entp. I think it has a lot to also with how, where and why you were raised and such things. I dont thing at one point in life type can actually be a 100% equal.

If you know about the ILE you prolly now about the quadras too. And they are, by far, the best generalization to find out, which game you yourself are playing
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Makes you definitly entp. I think it has a lot to also with how, where and why you were raised and such things. I dont thing at one point in life type can actually be a 100% equal.
    I totally agree with you there, upbringing has a big impact.

If you know about the ILE you prolly now about the quadras too. And they are, by far, the best generalization to find out, which game you yourself are playing
    I fit in the Alpha quadra best so ENTp or INTj were options. Looking at the IvE definitions of Socionics made E very easy to see though, I can relate to most E traits but there's only one aspect of I that identified with in having a rich inner world, the rest of the I traits were either ambiguous or not me at all.

Yet still my NPness questions

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    my NPness
    Mayan what?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I used to think I was an INTP way back in the day.
    I have had both of these approaches to life(the ESFJ doesn't really count):

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come