User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Oso Mocoso View Post
    From an airplane, they look really small. I can see them driving around in their INTP cars, but it's hard to tell other than by vehicle make if they're men or women.

Generally, INTPs are the type I tend to like the most.

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by groovejet02 View Post
    But all in all, why are you so concerned about what others think about you? I don't think there's a way for you to 'streamline' yourself into one or two defined personas. People will always make assumptions about you, because you're introverted and therefore they come to conclusions on whatever little data they see (or don't see). And remember, an INTP is a RICH personality filled with contradictions anyway. On one hand, INTPs can be very predictable, but on another they're also very idiosyncratic. Each person/group sees one side. But no one will ever see all the sides.

People who love you, love you. People who don't, don't matter.

/long winded.
    im not concerned, i coudlnt be if i tried which is why i think i come off as so strange. its just that i hear strange and almost random feedback. i know when im with a new person its boring because im not comfortable enough to speak my mind. i was wondering how much of who i actually am -intp among other things- comes through in my behaviour and mannerisms.
    being so introverted my personality is slowly sifted out into the external world and hence i am never truly open to observation despite what some people may think. im obviously shy but i dont back down when someone connects eyes with me (unless they're eyes are starry then i get too embarrased ). i must be confusing. i notice some people keep a keen eye on me, especially when im more natural like when im among friends.

the one other intp i knew was male and he simulataneously struck me as amazaing and hapless.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    That too. But female NTs in general seem to be sensitive, and that's something that I'm attracted to.

How DARE you make such accusations!
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INTP

My girlfriend is an INTP.

And I love her!
    Hands in the air, it's a robbery.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post

How DARE you make such accusations!
    *bzzt* Oh I forgot you're all robots.

() 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Fact: everyone does it.

Nose-picking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    LOL, I'm rereading my post and I see that I wrote how I learn new things from INTPs...apparently this is true, even from the males(I've only got female INTP friendship experience IRL). I's enlightened.

Generally, INTPs are the type I tend to like the most.
    Have to agree, they're quite likeable.

That too. But female NTs in general seem to be sensitive, and that's something that I'm attracted to.
    Really? The INTP I've known the longest isn't all that "Sensitive," she's more aloof and detached, not really into that whole touchy-feely pow-wow thing. Or is that just an outer shell hiding sensitivity? Hm. I must ponder this.

*pondering*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w4

I find myself very attracted to myself. Maybe I'm an INTP.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    Really? The INTP I've known the longest isn't all that "Sensitive," she's more aloof and detached, not really into that whole touchy-feely pow-wow thing. Or is that just an outer shell hiding sensitivity? Hm. I must ponder this.

*pondering*
    It's very well hidden, especially in INTPs. You could compare it to that of INFPs and logic. I myself don't really take logic as a priority in my life, INTPs don't really take feely stuff as a priority. It's not touchy feely pow wow they aren't EXFXs.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Oberon

INTP girls are delicious. One generally finds them alone, and willing to talk if you choose your topic carefully.

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Really? I've found them to be better put together and overall more stable than us menfolk.
    the intp male i knew seemed to be a happier person than i was. perhaps because he was alowed to be who he was naturally. i lie quite alot about my interests and hobbies and i adopt behaviour of other females (kind of in a sociopathic way). i was the more social one because females are the more social gender and with my friends all being female that increased the likelyhood of being in a situation where i was spending time with them. but i was more bitter then he and had more psychological baggage - atleast from what i could tell. i was the competitive narcissist that he was too comfortable with himself to be.