User Tag List

First 1018192021 Last

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

it's so scientifical with all the big dollar words like "dislodge" and "retrograde."
    is it time the wikipedia participants step back and assess their involvement, or does every idea truly deserve its moment in the sun?

thread coming soon.
    we fukin won boys

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

What about fapping? does that deserve to be the spotlight page? , wikipedians?

MBTI
    INTP

everyone is dead wrong about me when they meet me.

(in the work place/my courses) i take a while to adjust to the different personalities i am forced to be around. i usually have to be in the right mood to allow a conversation with a random person to happen. that, or i'll accidently forget about being self-aware and ramble to whoever is closest to me. usually only happens after getting a good idea of what everyone is about.

every person i have broken that barrier with has confessed to me that i am nothing like the first impression i gave them.
    then i get to hear about how so and so thought i was a total bitch/snob but how so and so's cousin thought i was a goody good.

a person usually mistakes my quietness or "shyness" as me having a stick up my ass. but when most others are quiet/shy they are simply described as that, quiet and shy.

as an intp female, i have heard this all my life and it still irritates me. i guess i can't blame anyone though. my mouth is so naturally down turned i have to assure everyone that i'm not angry, my face just sits like that when i'm not smiling. and smiling for me is a conscience effort i'm too lazy to make. although i try to smile during interviews and when i'm being introduced to people (just so i can avoid this horrible first impression thing i have going on) I end up looking like a maniac. i guess my eyes get all big or something because it is taking so much mental effort to appear like a bubbly bag of sunshine fairy dust like everyone expects me to be.

i just don't think i want to know what people think of an intp (female) anymore. intp guys get away with everything

MBTI
    INTP

you can seduce a female intp that wants to be seduced. then you will get sucked in and probably wish you never met her

so i'm told

i am "mysterious" "hard to reach" "icy" "playing the game better" but really i'm just sitting there wondering why we eat from a hole in our face

MBTI
    INTP

i would love to meet your intp friend. your description of her sounds like me and i have always wanted to meet someone i could share my weird anxieties with..

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by VGRAS View Post
    i would love to meet your intp friend. your description of her sounds like me and i have always wanted to meet someone i could share my weird anxieties with..
    Who are you talking about?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I prefer the properly lady-like ESFJ girls lol.

MBTI
    intp

The saucier ones rock my socks off.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by VGRAS View Post
    i am "mysterious" "hard to reach" "icy" "playing the game better" but really i'm just sitting there wondering why we eat from a hole in our face

True. It can be hard to convey to people that there is so much LESS going on than meets the eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    4w5/

I know one INTP female. She's in her early 20s. One of the smartest women in her age group that I've ever met. I'm already 30 years old, and if we have the same age, she'd be smarter.

She also has one of the most messed up EQ I've seen in a person.

I kinda think that she envies me in a way because of my more affluent upbringing. Meaning, more financial support from my parents, which gives me more flexibility/mobility that she wish she has. Though of course, she's not willing to admit it.

She acts like she's smarter, and her Ti is on steroids, occasionally incorporating it in conversations where it's not necessarily needed.

I'm not saying that I'm smarter than her, but when we have so much parallels in our way of thinking and I'm like 10 years older, then she should at least acknowledge my insights. Not that I impose them or anything, but she always acts like she needs to win in an argument. Heck, sometimes, there isn't even an argument, and she'll make one.

She has a middle child syndrome. Older brother is more financially successful, and younger sister seems to be the charming one in the family, hence she may have been clinging too much to her Ti as it's her primary source of self affirmation.