User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Pretty impressive for "rational, unemotional creatures" too. (the general complaint)
    Yeah... I don't think his experience is the general one though. Or maybe they were mistyped. I [perhaps erroneously] think of INTP girls as being similar in disposition to myself, and I don't think I'd ever behave as he described.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Yeah... I don't think his experience is the general one though. Or maybe they were mistyped. I [perhaps erroneously] think of INTP girls as being similar in disposition to myself, and I don't think I'd ever behave as he described.
    You mean you'd never date four guys at once?
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Pretty impressive for "rational, unemotional creatures" too. (the general complaint)
    Well, it's really more that they don't place the feelings of others as particularly high priorities, most of the time. All types are emotional; some just choose to hide it behind a wall of exaggerated obsession with logical correctness. You can identify them by the total inability to accept fallibility (which is often accompanied by the letters "N" and "T" in their MBTI type.)
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    INTP's are stalkers. Agree or disagree?
    After reading this thread, that seems to be the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    After reading this thread, that seems to be the case.
    I have not the time nor the effort to stalk someone.

MBTI
    INTP

I think it's funny to hear other types describe INTP as "distant" and "cold"...

To me, being around the other types is tiring because when they emote, they're LOUD. When people are happy, they're REALLY HAPPY and when they're sad, they're REALLY SAD. It's like sitting next to the speakers at a rock concert.

When I emote, I think it's more subtle. I'm not clubbing you over the head with my emotions. It's more like slightly opening the door to my emotions and letting you peek inside - if you're not paying close attention, you'll miss it.

*squeak*

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Why? I'd assume they'd be pretty low maintenance.
    INTP girls are very low maintenance... but the relationship has a very high activation energy. They'll drag their feet for years if you give them the leeway to do it. Normal romance tactics don't work. Or, they may work, but INTP girls won't act on feelings if they have them.

That's why I just stop giving them a choice. I'll just show up one morning at 7 a.m. and say, "Get dressed, we're going out for breakfast. No, you can't go back to bed -- I made reservations."

I wish I had a bigger dating pool than NTs. I think I'd like to have an INFJ girlfriend, but I'm probably more likely to find a wealthy supermodel who wants to hire me as a professional sex machine than an INFJ.
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

ive heard from the horses mouth that INTPs females, while usaully "having a higher activation energy", do get very clingy once that reaction is set into swing (inferior Fe).

not thatd i mind... if shes haaawt

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    INTP girls are very low maintenance... but the relationship has a very high activation energy. They'll drag their feet for years if you give them the leeway to do it. Normal romance tactics don't work. Or, they may work, but INTP girls won't act on feelings if they have them.

That's why I just stop giving them a choice. I'll just show up one morning at 7 a.m. and say, "Get dressed, we're going out for breakfast. No, you can't go back to bed -- I made reservations."
    LOL! QFT.

Thing is, you don't know whether you'll get kneecapped or a quickie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    "Get dressed, we're going out for breakfast. No, you can't go back to bed -- I made reservations."
    INTP girl: "Tough. You shouldn't have made reservations before telling me we were going out." [falls back to sleep]
    Um, yeah.