User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    actually, that's what made me post here to begin with. her comment that "an NT wouldn't care enough" to tell you something.

bullshit. if that were true, everyone would love me.
    Based off that one small comment as opposted to the rest of what I've written, that's what brought you here? I ask you again, please, to look over (if you can, it is a lot) our initial posts comparing our versions of ENTP. I'm curious to know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld
    Zarc, you want some evidence that I'm not ESFP? My Se is certifiably terrible, which you would know if you actually knew me in real life. I have a reputation for being a total space cadet and utterly ignoring my physical environment, always living off in my own head.
    Yea. My ESTP best friend is the worst sort of space cadet. She constantly forgets her stuff after she's put it down someplace. She's lost more cell phones than I can count...every single one of them on trains too. She might forget she's talking to you and just leave cuz she shut you out so completely. So's my ESFP sister, slightly less spacey, and I used to think she was N due to it (not entirely that but yadda yadda yadda). -- Though I think with my best friend, it's more to do that she often doesn't care about people who are in her path. Or of people in general, eh. Both N and S can be oblivious to their surroundings. It's not precluded from the other. Just depends where, what for or why. An ISFJ might seem oblivious because they're so into their thoughts they don't see the ball coming at them. etc

So b/c one is an Se dom doesn't mean they can't be oblivious to their physical surroundings. There's more to it than that.

can't possibly be ENTP because I'm positive that all ENTPs would behave exactly this way every time"
    .........Nope. Haven't said that.

since SPs are flexible and NTs are totally inflexible and always concerned only with being right, you know, in all cases.
    Yes, I said SPs are flexible. No, I did not say NTs are inflexible let alone totally. You're putting words in my mouth again.

And I'm bothering because you have knowledge that I want--you just keep confusing the useful knowledge (information on functions and typology) with the worthless conjecture (your personal overzealous reads on my inner psyche.)
    You're right. This is where I erred. I see that now. I'll just provide the info. And you can take it or leave it, mold it or beat it around. But at least it won't be based on my subjective opinion of you. You can figure that out for yourself.

But I'm too tired now to go on further. So, I send you to this great thread of Costrin's where myself and others have discussed it all in greater depth. Enjoy.
    Last edited by zarc; 03-17-2009 at 11:49 AM.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

you'll just have to keep being curious, kiddo. i've got bigger fish to fry.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    Zzzz

k. don't forget the skillet.

well, see, there is this girl in another forum (INFP i think) who keeps saying I show strong Fi in my posts. Well then of course everyone has Fi, if people have no fi, wouldn't sex feel like shit? You INFs assume you lknow everything and are making generalizations about things.
    Type theory is not absolute, it cannot explain all forms of human behavior. It only gave a vague explaination about things. You can't apply type theory to all aspects of reality.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Yup. It is us INFs who assume we know everything!

And we usually do, too! Fancy that.

I am not flaming you. I am just saying that sometimes you need to take MBTI as a grain of salt. It doesn't apply to everything. People who claim they are experts at the MBTI have no life in the real world. *cough*Jack Flak*cough*

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by zarc View Post
    k. don't forget the skillet.
    HA HA! YA. Thats great.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by untypable View Post
    I am not flaming you. I am just saying that sometimes you need to take MBTI as a grain of salt. It doesn't apply to everything. People who claim they are experts at the MBTI have no life in the real world. *cough*Jack Flak*cough*
    I was just playing. I wasn't offended.

Hmm, I never claimed I was an expert. Buuuuut it's true, I have no life in the real world. The only existence I'm aware of is of the mind.

There are much more useful ways to invest your intellect than on the MBTI.
    You seem quite intelligent so you must understand what i say.
    Even neuroscience and economics is more accurate than the MBTI.

Quote Originally Posted by zarc View Post
    And now you're defering to her because it's more convenient. zz Hate to break it to you (no, not really) ESPs do that too. The oneupmanship. And...no. ENTPs aren't baited into mental oneupmanship or else they'd have already lost. The point is to bait OTHERS into it, not be the bait.
    Who is the baited and who does the baiting, imo, becomes subjective after the fact. If/when the entps lose.