• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] to all you wannabe NTs, all I've gotto say is-

G

garbage

Greed! Now you're an ENFP?? Wtf? Are you ashamed of yourself? :D

yes very much :(

But it is irrelevant. Along with everything else. All irrelevant. Me, you, the forum, humanity, the universe. Irrelevant. And it is because of this, because nothing matters at all, that I have utmost freedom to do whatever I want. I can define what is important to me, and what isn't. I can do as I wish without guilt, indulge in the activities that I want, and refuse to participate in what I do not wish to. I can accept the consequences of my actions, good or bad, and I do not have to bend to others wills.

It's rather narcissistic, but also superior, I think.

I actually kinda like this view. So long as.. yeah, you accept the consequences of your actions :)

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Why would anyone want to be an NT?!?!?!

Most people dislike us. If that's what you mean "dark side" - we're used to it. Our overinflated ego helps us with it.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Why would he be ?
He/she is just pointing at obvious.

I was joking around. Not seriously engaging in a conversation about the relevence of Costrin's rear end.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But it is irrelevant. Along with everything else. All irrelevant. Me, you, the forum, humanity, the universe. Irrelevant. And it is because of this, because nothing matters at all, that I have utmost freedom to do whatever I want. I can define what is important to me, and what isn't. I can do as I wish without guilt, indulge in the activities that I want, and refuse to participate in what I do not wish to. I can accept the consequences of my actions, good or bad, and I do not have to bend to others wills.

It's rather narcissistic, but also superior, I think.
I actually kinda like this view. So long as.. yeah, you accept the consequences of your actions :)

Ha. Consequences have a way of happening to you whether you accept them or not. :newwink:

My point is that even if one considers everything irrelevant, that doesn't negate the natural cause and effect relationships that exist between various choices and events.

R

Riva

Ha. Consequences have a way of happening to you whether you accept them or not. :newwink:

My point is that even if one considers everything irrelevant, that doesn't negate the natural cause and effect relationships that exist between various choices and events.

Toonia dear girl/boy? (some INFJ guys use female avatars, that's why i used boy) although i agree with you 100% (this is actually ti get you to my side;)) i must point out that i started this thread HOPING that no serious conversation would take place here.

but i do agree with you. Costrin is nuts, just like all the INTPs:devil:. they're all nuts.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4

Of course not. But with AWESOME PHILOSPHY OF DOOM, I can accept the consequences without shame, without feeling like a failure, unless I wish to.

Toonia dear girl/boy? (some INFJ guys use female avatars, that's why i used boy) although i agree with you 100% (this is actually ti get you to my side;)) i must point out that i started this thread HOPING that no serious conversation would take place here.

but i do agree with you. Costrin is nuts, just like all the INTPs:devil:. they're all nuts.

Being sane is so limiting.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!

Welcome to the dark side? Boi, I was BORN in the dark side. I AM THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS! But still not as dark as Wessley Snipes...

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, I'm on the dark side...

Now where are my cookies??

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Want to be NT... Na, I have better things to waste my time and energy on. I'd gladly date one though.