User Tag List

First 456

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Author, to me, feelings are most often of secondary consideration. He probably has a lot of WTF moments with you. INTP's have been amed in a book, "The most logical type."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    Actually I understand people's emotions quite well, I just naturally do not give a crap about them.
    Ditto.

My mom is upset with me and actually just screamed at me, but I can't give a f- because I have to finish my essay. I'm calm as hell sitting here downstairs with a mug of coffee and a laptop while my mom is upstairs, expecting me to give attention to her emotional BS. I won't give any.

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by groovejet02 View Post
    Ditto.

My mom is upset with me and actually just screamed at me, but I can't give a f- because I have to finish my essay. I'm calm as hell sitting here downstairs with a mug of coffee and a laptop while my mom is upstairs, expecting me to give attention to her emotional BS. I won't give any.
    Yes I never entertain someones emotions unless I seek to be entertain by their response. I can recall doing something similar with my mom.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

If I find the emotional state of the person in question important to me, I don't ignore their feelings.

If I don't see the importance of their emotional state, I couldn't care less.

Over-emotionality and over reactions and such usually don't get much more then a shrug from me, coupled with at most a short comment like "Get over it.". :P

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by groovejet02 View Post
    Ditto.

LOL I can relate. And because of my "J", this is a constant thing for me even when I don't have papers due. I try to get away and hibernate when I have important deadlines, but even then I get emotionally targetted for not turning on/answering my cell phone. There's no where to run.