User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESFP

thanks .My friend is good at faking felings , he said me that more than two or for times so , i guess he can fake felings(so sometimes he uses fe function) . aboat people felings , he may understand them but then he take decision he just don't consider aboat others felings(sometimes he drives me crazy , and scares me because he is so logic ) . of course i asked why he ignore other people felings , but he didn't said , i guess he thinks where is no point teling it ?
    I guess my friend is realy interesting person . Do you have any esfp friends ? How do you get along with them ?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by rokeziukas View Post
    thanks .My friend is good at faking felings , he said me that more than two or for times so , i guess he can fake felings(so sometimes he uses fe function) . aboat people felings , he may understand them but then he take decision he just don't consider aboat others felings(sometimes he drives me crazy , and scares me because he is so logic ) . of course i asked why he ignore other people felings , but he didn't said , i guess he thinks where is no point teling it ?
    I guess my friend is realy interesting person . Do you have any esfp friends ? How do you get along with them ?
    One of my best mates an ESFP.
    Guys great. Really funny and generous and suprisingly i have some really interesting conversations with him when i get him on his own. He is actually far smarter than he appears. He is also one of the few people that really appreciates my extreme randomness!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    One of my best mates an ESFP.
    Guys great. Really funny and generous and suprisingly i have some really interesting conversations with him when i get him on his own. He is actually far smarter than he appears. He is also one of the few people that really appreciates my extreme randomness!
    His my best friend too . sometimes he is extreamly helpfull in situations than logic is needed . He accepts my spontaneous behaviour .Not everyone does . I realy have people that don't like me . I guess i'm too straightforward . I guess your friend also is like that. is he ?
    Last edited by rokeziukas; 03-11-2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: miror mistakes

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    He probably understands feelings because of Ne but then Ti says they make no sense so he is at complete loss with what to about them so will just ignore them.
    Pe lets us understand feelings. His lack of Ti and Si about that person leaves his Fe in the dark about what to do to cater to that persons needs.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    Personally, I don't ignore peoples' feelings. I simply fail to acknowledge them when I make a decision, so I occasionally need to be given a poke. Ignore sounds deliberate.
    Disregarding feelings as a pertinent source of input is probably both a conscious and unconscious behavior.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by rokeziukas View Post
    His my best friend too . sometimes he is extreamly helpfull in situations than logic is needed . He accepts my spontaneous behaviour .Not everyone does . I realy have people that don't like me . I guess i'm too straightforward . I guess your friend also is like that. is he ?
    Yeah i generally know how he will react but he is impulsive enough to completely suprise me at times.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    Personally, I don't ignore peoples' feelings. I simply fail to acknowledge them when I make a decision, so I occasionally need to be given a poke. Ignore sounds deliberate.
    Yes.

Ignore suggests a conscious effort to dismiss. Under ideal circumstances, thoughtful consideration of multiple variables from multiple angles is often cited as a hallmark INTP quality.

Whether/how this fleshes into everyday practice tends to be a quirk of the individual.

MBTI
    ESFP

So far i came just one thing in this forum that fits to my friend that my friend doesn't take people's feelings into consideration when making a decision also he understands felings then he taking a decision . he said that he ignore people feelings , because he have reasons , and those reasons came because he don't trust anyone . so must find out what kind of reasons he have . thats why i said he is unsolvable ridle . its dead end . if you have any more thouhts i would be pleased

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I tend to think that if people saw the big picture, their feelings would fall into place correctly, so I sometimes put hesitation and resistance aside to get to the punch line as fast as I can. Sometimes it totally works, other times you run into too much resistance and you lost momentum. I still think feelings can be relevant, though.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    yeah, I was just going through that this week with someone who is trying to interact with me on an emotional level I am just not feeling, and I found myself either making jokes (to divert attention) or just talking about impersonal things with them... and feeling lousy about it but not knowing what else to do. (My next typical step is avoidance... just avoiding talking to them if they keep it up.) The same thing happens when people compliment me on something personal (i.e., something I can't detach from and clinically assess)

The last thing of course I could ever do is reciprocate if I'm not feeling it. it's not just that I don't want to say something that isn't true, it's also that I don't even know HOW to say something that isn't emotionally true, it comes out as a clumsy lie.
    you commented nicely on my attempt to build the beaming machine to get to you, back then, 10 months ago
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]