User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 55

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Posts
    6

    Default

    thanks .My friend is good at faking felings , he said me that more than two or for times so , i guess he can fake felings(so sometimes he uses fe function) . aboat people felings , he may understand them but then he take decision he just don't consider aboat others felings(sometimes he drives me crazy , and scares me because he is so logic ) . of course i asked why he ignore other people felings , but he didn't said , i guess he thinks where is no point teling it ?
    I guess my friend is realy interesting person . Do you have any esfp friends ? How do you get along with them ?

  2. #12
    Is Willard in Footloose!! CJ99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rokeziukas View Post
    thanks .My friend is good at faking felings , he said me that more than two or for times so , i guess he can fake felings(so sometimes he uses fe function) . aboat people felings , he may understand them but then he take decision he just don't consider aboat others felings(sometimes he drives me crazy , and scares me because he is so logic ) . of course i asked why he ignore other people felings , but he didn't said , i guess he thinks where is no point teling it ?
    I guess my friend is realy interesting person . Do you have any esfp friends ? How do you get along with them ?
    One of my best mates an ESFP.
    Guys great. Really funny and generous and suprisingly i have some really interesting conversations with him when i get him on his own. He is actually far smarter than he appears. He is also one of the few people that really appreciates my extreme randomness!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

    "Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

    "Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    One of my best mates an ESFP.
    Guys great. Really funny and generous and suprisingly i have some really interesting conversations with him when i get him on his own. He is actually far smarter than he appears. He is also one of the few people that really appreciates my extreme randomness!
    His my best friend too . sometimes he is extreamly helpfull in situations than logic is needed . He accepts my spontaneous behaviour .Not everyone does . I realy have people that don't like me . I guess i'm too straightforward . I guess your friend also is like that. is he ?
    Last edited by rokeziukas; 03-11-2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: miror mistakes

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    He probably understands feelings because of Ne but then Ti says they make no sense so he is at complete loss with what to about them so will just ignore them.
    Pe lets us understand feelings. His lack of Ti and Si about that person leaves his Fe in the dark about what to do to cater to that persons needs.

  5. #15
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    Personally, I don't ignore peoples' feelings. I simply fail to acknowledge them when I make a decision, so I occasionally need to be given a poke. Ignore sounds deliberate.
    Disregarding feelings as a pertinent source of input is probably both a conscious and unconscious behavior.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  6. #16
    Is Willard in Footloose!! CJ99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rokeziukas View Post
    His my best friend too . sometimes he is extreamly helpfull in situations than logic is needed . He accepts my spontaneous behaviour .Not everyone does . I realy have people that don't like me . I guess i'm too straightforward . I guess your friend also is like that. is he ?
    Yeah i generally know how he will react but he is impulsive enough to completely suprise me at times.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

    "Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

    "Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

  7. #17
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    Personally, I don't ignore peoples' feelings. I simply fail to acknowledge them when I make a decision, so I occasionally need to be given a poke. Ignore sounds deliberate.
    Yes.

    Ignore suggests a conscious effort to dismiss. Under ideal circumstances, thoughtful consideration of multiple variables from multiple angles is often cited as a hallmark INTP quality.

    Whether/how this fleshes into everyday practice tends to be a quirk of the individual.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Posts
    6

    Default

    So far i came just one thing in this forum that fits to my friend that my friend doesn't take people's feelings into consideration when making a decision also he understands felings then he taking a decision . he said that he ignore people feelings , because he have reasons , and those reasons came because he don't trust anyone . so must find out what kind of reasons he have . thats why i said he is unsolvable ridle . its dead end . if you have any more thouhts i would be pleased

  9. #19
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    I tend to think that if people saw the big picture, their feelings would fall into place correctly, so I sometimes put hesitation and resistance aside to get to the punch line as fast as I can. Sometimes it totally works, other times you run into too much resistance and you lost momentum. I still think feelings can be relevant, though.

  10. #20
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    yeah, I was just going through that this week with someone who is trying to interact with me on an emotional level I am just not feeling, and I found myself either making jokes (to divert attention) or just talking about impersonal things with them... and feeling lousy about it but not knowing what else to do. (My next typical step is avoidance... just avoiding talking to them if they keep it up.) The same thing happens when people compliment me on something personal (i.e., something I can't detach from and clinically assess)

    The last thing of course I could ever do is reciprocate if I'm not feeling it. it's not just that I don't want to say something that isn't true, it's also that I don't even know HOW to say something that isn't emotionally true, it comes out as a clumsy lie.
    you commented nicely on my attempt to build the beaming machine to get to you, back then, 10 months ago
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] NF's: Do you often feel responsible for other people's feelings?
    By True Blue in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 11:36 AM
  2. NJs how do you convince other people that to trust your Ni ?
    By Virtual ghost in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 03:10 PM
  3. [NT] NT Extroverts - Do you need other people around to be most productive?
    By BlahBlahNounBlah in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 05:49 AM
  4. What basic things do we owe other people?
    By sculpting in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 07:04 PM
  5. [INTJ] Why do a lot of people seem to have lots of negative views about INTJs?
    By bai_lin83 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 12:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO