User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: I heart INTJs

Default I heart INTJs

really!!

So I sat at dinner the other night with a a good entp, a slimy entp and a couple of estps. The topic came up of a femal intj we work with. They said she was crazy and angry and was going to come to work with a gun and kill people.

I explained that she isnt angry just cold and reserved. I explained that she was one of the best scientists at our company-much to the chagrin of slimy, cause he has insecurity issues

I make her smile and laugh and I dance around and she is happy. There is such intensity there and I enjoy being a whirling little firefly, exploding with happy Fi glow and making her smile a little.

I do this with all the intjs. None of them seem to be immune.

I feel like I can be so childlike and honestly Fi with them more so than any other type because maybe they really expect nothing more from anyone anyways so are not disappointed.

thoughts?

MBTI
    INTJ

I was at work the other day and had this conversation with a coworker:

Him: You look pissed.
    Me: :confused:
    Him: You aren't?
    Me: No...this is my natural expression. I have to actually try to look happy all the time.
    Him: That's kind of weird, but whatever.
    Me:

So yeah, I identify with the description of female INTJ, lol.

I've also been the subject of many jokes about working on the docks and being on the phone with my bookie etc. and got the nickname Bruiser even though I'm almost never involved in any kind of physical conflict.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

My best friend of 9 years is an INTJ. Like most INTJs, she comes off as intimidating and serious, but she's very fun. I''ve spent many funny and silly moments with her - just very random and absurd. The funny thing is as an INTP, I too come off as intimidating and dry to those not close to me. But if we are told about this about each other, we would probably be the first to deny it. And then probably break into laughter as we are reminded of our silliness.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

A slimy entp, lol.

Meta's an INTJ, and he's alright, I guess. :P
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

I relate with Meta, I get those conversations all the time at school. I've had professors joke about me being too serious all the time even though I'm not really being serious... just being, normal. People think we are nihilistic and slap that label on us just because of the way we look. I would appreciate it more if those people would actually talk to me instead, so they know that I'm not plotting their deaths or something. Oh and if I'm rude to someone when they talk to me that's probably because I'm trusting my intuition when it says that they are going to be a negative experience for me.

That was very nice of you to defend her when she wasn't there.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am also guilty of wuvving me some INTJs.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    That was very nice of you to defend her when she wasn't there.
    Honestly they are all kind of cogs in the same puzzle or piece of machinary that makes up my cosmic whole.. the estps are by default useless to me but I need the entps to be smarter than that. They are too smart and useful to be stupid-even slimy.

They need to understand what strengths she brings to the team even if we never make it to type terminology. There is too much value in an INTJ to leave the potential untapped through the interpersonal ignorance a typical estp displays.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

If I could feel, *cough cough*, I would have many pleasant things to say about INTJ's. After making all my close friends take the test, turns out I have found most of the INTJ's in my area. They rock my world. They metamorphic-ally rock my world.

"Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

MBTI
    iNtJ

We wouldn't show up to work with a gun and shoot everyone. It's highly impractical. We'd only get to kill a few of the people we disliked, and then we'd either be sent to jail for life or have to kill ourselves before that happened. Really, INTJs are smart enough to do something less cliché with our craziness and anger.

(That was me doing the weird INTJ-joking thing, in case it wasn't clear.)

I second what DM said, great of you to stick up for her.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    I make her smile and laugh and I dance around and she is happy. There is such intensity there and I enjoy being a whirling little firefly, exploding with happy Fi glow and making her smile a little.

I do this with all the intjs. None of them seem to be immune.
    Bless your heart

I can sort of pretend to be warm, but it's draining. At work, I'm pretty much in charge so I don't feel the need to please my co-workers with a warm and friendly additude. They expect me to take care of them, which I do very well. Those who work from home and rarely come into the office are generally uneasy and some even hate me. But the people who see me every day know I'm not so serious.

Around friends, I am very light-hearted and amiable.