User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: I heart INTJs

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I stare back while getting ready to put on a show. Then I break eyecontact to focus on doing something so incredibly silly, that they cannot help but smile...ever so faintly. I admit some of them can take forever to smile..but once they do I know we'll be fine
    I also broke eye contact & looked up/down/around a few times then just went off to do something else while still keeping a close eye out. It was literally a cat/mouse game.... Wow, they have the strongest, most penetrating stare. It is worth it once you can crack a smile out of them.

Ombaaraminayasabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Y'all make me nervous with all this plotting and planning. Doesn't it un-nerve any of the other INTJ's? My suspicion has been aroused...
    Embrace the possibilities.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

I don't see how an INTJ stare is different from any other type of stare... I want the details.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INTJ

It's cold, unfeeling, and intense.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I only have that stare when I'm angry. I've been told I can make a person shudder when I'm pissed off. I don't yell, scream or get emotional... I get really quiet and apparently get this look in my eye like I may kill someone.

I kind of think its funny
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post
    I also broke eye contact & looked up/down/around a few times then just went off to do something else while still keeping a close eye out. It was literally a cat/mouse game.... Wow, they have the strongest, most penetrating stare. It is worth it once you can crack a smile out of them.

Totally worth it, I so agree

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    Y'all make me nervous with all this plotting and planning. Doesn't it un-nerve any of the other INTJ's? My suspicion has been aroused...
    Aww, I don't plan it consciously, I just notice that that's how I react to that kind of staring, in an attempt to break down the wall you guys like to put between us

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    I don't see how an INTJ stare is different from any other type of stare... I want the details.
    Alright, you guys either look at someone like you're expecting something of them or they did something that you're judging atm. But that's about all the info that's written on your faces. Just an expecting stare or the judging. Unfortunately there's no emotion visible usually, so it's like sitting in a job interview or taking an oral test without the teacher/future potential employer telling you how you did or what you're supposed to do

So my automatic reaction is to try and get a reaction out of you, any positive reaction, preferably a smile. Once you smile, I know I've passed the exam/got the job and did the right thing
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

So my automatic reaction is to try and get a reaction out of you, any positive reaction, preferably a smile. Once you smile, I know I've passed the exam/got the job and did the right thing

That can also mean that you have failed it completely.
    Personally I have smiled many times as a quick fix to some stuation.
    If I see that the person wants me to smile I will probably be quite uninterested in that person in real life.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    That can also mean that you have failed it completely.
    Personally I have smiled many times as a quick fix to some stuation.
    If I see that the person wants me to smile I will probably be quite uninterested in that person in real life.
    I don't settle for fake smiles
    Of course, if you're genuinly not interested, then you'll automatically turn your attention away, stop staring and I'll take the hint.
    Either way, it ends the uncomfortable feeling and insecurity you guys generate
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

I don't settle for fake smiles
    Of course, if you're genuinly not interested, then you'll automatically turn your attention away, stop staring and I'll take the hint.
    Either way, it ends the uncomfortable feeling and insecurity you guys generate
    That is why I don't do a simple smile I do an entire show that can last for minutes.
    Trust me this has little to with insecurity. (at least in my case)

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Smothering an INTJ isn't exactly a good strategy as to getting them to like you from my experience. Talking about things you have in common and talking about their lives/hobbies/interests works so much better, then you share yours.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)