User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Thread: I heart INTJs

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I absolutely love INTJs with a developed feeling side (not OVERdeveloped, just developed). That makes me just - just as much or not more than an INFJ with a developed thinking side.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post
    brave bunny.
    INTJs' stares are hard to beat. i feel like i'm a live specimen at the bottom of a microscope.

I got stared down by two INTJ's & it definitely felt like that. It almost knocked me off my feet (in a good way ). I even tried to have a stare down, lol.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

brave bunny.
    INTJs' stares are hard to beat. i feel like i'm a live specimen at the bottom of a microscope.
    My daughter is INTJ. Ever since she was 1 year old she could do this. Little old ladies would come up to her in the stroller, all lovey-dovey, and she would stare at them like they were invading her personal space and to get the **** out of it! When she was 2, she would declare her dislikes very ... vocally and publically. I'm laughing again just thinking about the moments ... I just loved that she has always known her mind, and never just been "nice" for the sake of it!

Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post
    We wouldn't show up to work with a gun and shoot everyone. It's highly impractical. We'd only get to kill a few of the people we disliked, and then we'd either be sent to jail for life or have to kill ourselves before that happened. Really, INTJs are smart enough to do something less cliché with our craziness and anger.
    I laughed out loud when I read this. Seriously. You are fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    Apparently all the INTJ fans only lurk on MBTI sites and nowhere IRL. ... I'm buying the INTJ T shirt to wear out in public. I swear it.
    Hey, I love y'all. You are so serious but I can make you laugh with me silliness ...

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    I absolutely love INTJs with a developed feeling side (not OVERdeveloped, just developed).
    I think as her mom, that's hopefully a gift I have been able to impart. Sometimes despite her insights into others, she doesn't get the emotional impact her words and body language can have.

I love all you INTJ's!

MBTI
    iNtJ

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    Apparently all the INTJ fans only lurk on MBTI sites and nowhere IRL.

I'm buying the INTJ T shirt to wear out in public. I swear it.
    Or you could put this on your door.

But yes, I wish there was the same amount of INTJ- IRL as there is here.

MBTI
    INTP

brave bunny.
    Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post

I got stared down by two INTJ's & it definitely felt like that.
    I know that feeling. Last time I got that stare was while cold calling offices and gathering signatures on a "thanks for the considerable donation" letter.

Cold, icy blue eyes. But, WTH, I'm an INTP - I found it more fascinating than intimidating. Which I imagine probably showed in the slight smirk I developed while staring back. It was a "who the hell are you? - I have things to do" vs the "I'll get around to explaining myself" standoff.

Hey, he's a nice guy. I like his wife too.

MBTI
    nnnn

I kind of miss my ENFP friend after two days of hermitting it out.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

I remember the good ol' days when Uber was INTJ..... no one liked those J bastards back then! Softies.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I've been thinking about this lately actually. In fact, I have realized that my two roommates are INTJs, my thesis adviser (and favorite professor here) is an INTJ, my other favorite professor is an INTJ, my roommate has been bringing over a female INTJ that I've had a ton of fun with. My ex boyfriend is an INTJ. A few of my favorite freshmen (I'm a mentor) are INTJs.

I realized that I've been surrounded by this type....and I have loved every single one of them!

I said to an INTJ earlier that INTJs are the type to show up to a party looking a little disinterested. They can seem a little off-putting and arrogant at first. But they have an air of sophistication that always draws me in. I feel like it is my duty to get to know them....so I try to break through the walls that most of them seem to put up. I usually discover that they have a great depth of hidden warmth waiting to spring forth. And they are almost always surprisingly silly and fun when they come out of their shells. I'm happy that they can be just as goofy as me and my INFP friends!
    9 wing 1

MBTI
    INTJ

This thread makes me so happy, I hope people feel this way about us IRL, like other's, I haven't seen it as much as it is displayed here.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jgib5328 View Post
    This thread makes me so happy, I hope people feel this way about us IRL, like other's, I haven't seen it as much as it is displayed here.
    I'm not sure I can relate to all of what people have said about INTJs on this thread.

But I can relate to this statement for sure.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein