User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: I heart INTJs

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    awww...i like the happy puppy can we keep em?? please...please...
    dude you are so stuck with me. I am like a mangy stray.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I have an ESFP friend who always says about one INTJ, "Let's try to be friends with him in case he decides to blow up anything, we'll know not to be around." And she is serious.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    really!!

So I sat at dinner the other night with a a good entp, a slimy entp and a couple of estps. The topic came up of a femal intj we work with. They said she was crazy and angry and was going to come to work with a gun and kill people.

I explained that she isnt angry just cold and reserved. I explained that she was one of the best scientists at our company-much to the chagrin of slimy, cause he has insecurity issues

I make her smile and laugh and I dance around and she is happy. There is such intensity there and I enjoy being a whirling little firefly, exploding with happy Fi glow and making her smile a little.

I do this with all the intjs. None of them seem to be immune.

I feel like I can be so childlike and honestly Fi with them more so than any other type because maybe they really expect nothing more from anyone anyways so are not disappointed.

thoughts?
    Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I have an INTJ husband, and he often wears what I call his 'serious poker face'. At first I thought he was grumpy and pissed, and at first I was like . The first time we had really genuinely dated and after a weekend that I thought was just perfect, he stoically hands me my bags and says, "Here, don't miss your train, I'll call you, bye." I was like and I totally misinterpreted that as F YOU, after which I called him and said, "Uh, I don't think this is going to work out, if you're going to be so nasty to me after we had a lovely weekend and you're just a d---." He was floored, like had literally *NO* clue wtf I was talking about.

Afterwards, I realized it's just him - at first he does keep emotional distance, and it's not because he hates me or just wants some fun and acts like a DB - it's just him. If you go beyond and look at it positively, you notice that this is actually a good thing. He's so strong, both his psyche and his body, makes you just want to melt. *sighs*

Even better, now that we've gotten to know our respective 'craziness', we realize that we can bring out the best in ourselves. He helps me to stay focused and serious, carry through my projects (which I have serious problems with sometimes!), and be more rational and sensible. I help him to rediscover his imagination and silly side, brainstorm and flood him with good (albeit 90% crazy) ideas, and help him to kind of chill out and laugh a little with my not-all-too-silliness (when my anal-retentive ISTJ shadow doesn't peer its ugly head, that is ). He's gotten to love my odd quirks so much that when I'm not silly or carefree, he gets grumpy - it's like the balance gets out of tilt or something. So he can't stand it when my shadow comes out to play, like when I'm preparing for this test, and he goes into hiding hehe. Not really, but you know what I mean.

Personally, I think ENFP and INTJ is a really good match. Funny, while I was watching Pride and Prejudice, he peered over my shoulder, watched for a few minutes and said - "Hmm, that guy is almost just like me, and you are almost just like the girl. Now I know why you like to watch it." hehehe
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Personally, I think ENFP and INTJ is a really good match. Funny, while I was watching Pride and Prejudice, he peered over my shoulder, watched for a few minutes and said - "Hmm, that guy is almost just like me, and you are almost just like the girl. Now I know why you like to watch it." hehehe

When my ENFJ man saw Pride and Prejudice he said hey..that's you. That guy is you. Mr. Darcy. Especially at the end. It was hard. Real hard. But you did it and told me how you loved me and wanted me and that I was the best thing since pourable peanut butter.

I wouldn't go that far. Ok maybe but I'm not telling him that.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ed111 View Post
    You probably have and thought 'what an asshole'.

In saying that though, ENFPs are pretty good at seeking out INTJs and befriending them. When I first started a new school, my ENFP friend sought me out and got to know me. We had a lot in common like enjoying Lord of the rings and the hobbit etc.

Being an INTJ makes you totally paranoid. I know that if I behave in my natural mode, that most people are going to dislike me and talk about me behind my back. I find it very tiring to constantly monitor my behaviour around others. It can be very upsetting!
    That's actually the opposite of how we ENFPs normally do (at least me), so it would make sense that an INTJ behaves like that. (since, despite the N commonality, we are opposites). We still care about what others think, but we simply choose to behave like we don't. At least, that's me.

It's funny you mention thinking 'what an asshole', because assuming INTJs aren't very talkative and open, I don't really form a bad opinion of someone unless the person is spewing obnoxiousness out of their mouth. Even then, we tend to be very acceptive I think.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I've said it before, and I will probably say it again:

Absolutely loooovvee their dry sense of humor

Also, being stared at/commented on by an INTJ kinda impacts me like presenting me with a challenge: my pride prevents me from ignoring it. I automatically go: "You're on." and start a game of tag, just to see how fast I can get a reaction out of em
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

INTJs. Longstanding favorite.

Sigh. :rolli:
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Apparently all the INTJ fans only lurk on MBTI sites and nowhere IRL.

I'm buying the INTJ T shirt to wear out in public. I swear it.
    Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    HUMM

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Also, being stared at/commented on by an INTJ kinda impacts me like presenting me with a challenge: my pride prevents me from ignoring it.
    brave bunny.
    INTJs' stares are hard to beat. i feel like i'm a live specimen at the bottom of a microscope.
    ain't over till it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post
    brave bunny.
    INTJs' stares are hard to beat. i feel like i'm a live specimen at the bottom of a microscope.
    Why I am not suprised by this statement?