User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: I heart INTJs

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

awww...i like the happy puppy can we keep em?? please...please...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    nnnn

The wub is mutual.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    really!!

So I sat at dinner the other night with a a good entp, a slimy entp and a couple of estps. The topic came up of a femal intj we work with. They said she was crazy and angry and was going to come to work with a gun and kill people.

I explained that she isnt angry just cold and reserved. I explained that she was one of the best scientists at our company-much to the chagrin of slimy, cause he has insecurity issues

I make her smile and laugh and I dance around and she is happy. There is such intensity there and I enjoy being a whirling little firefly, exploding with happy Fi glow and making her smile a little.

I do this with all the intjs. None of them seem to be immune.

I feel like I can be so childlike and honestly Fi with them more so than any other type because maybe they really expect nothing more from anyone anyways so are not disappointed.

thoughts?
    The ENTPs may have been messing with you. Do they bring baby oil to work and somehow turn up at the right moment with video cameras?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

INTJs are pretty cool people, IMHO. They just have a bad rep for being evil masterminds who want to rule the world!

INFJ + INTJ makes for a great combination; both share dom-Ni vision, but complement each other nicely with Fe and Te judging skills.

My bestest friend from my University days is an INTJ. She is pretty amazing because she has both Ni vision and a huge amount of Te drive to accomplish things. She joined the Armed Forces, then left and moved into HR, eventually achieving a senior position with a major bank. Now she works for herself as a consultant, life coach and writer (she has written lots of business-related books).

She was the first person who I could really talk to about the stranger side of my own Ni function as she had had similar experiences (we didn't know what to call it back then - we just knew that we saw the world in a different way to most other people).

My friend is very much in touch with her Fi and Se functions as well, so can be very down-to-earth and funny when she relaxes.
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

Dali

Hmmm... I'm not sure what to say. I know an INTJ; she used to laugh uproariously around me when I made all my silly comments and then I misstepped a bit (may have been a little too silly) and doorslam. No coming back.

At least, I thought so.

She then became real friendly to me a few months after that and, like a bee (or is it bear?) to honey, I couldn't resist the impulse to pull the same trick once more just to see how she'd react.

Super doorslam.

I now know not to provoke INTJs.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

I think the ENFPs at work are lovely. Really, REALLY lovely. Always the best of intentions, and the silliest comments. They make me smile even when my day has been crap.

MBTI
    HUMM

An INTJ I know has the same problem of people developing mostly unfounded biases against him from little real interaction. I've had an XXFP acquaintance describe an INTJ as arrogant and derisive, and he's not really like that.
    When I first got to know him though, I did feel as though I was being screened, and I didn't like that. I also felt he didn't like me much as a person, and that I'd offended him, which wasn't the case, though that was after I heard him growl something about 'destroying' a particularly insufferable immunology lecturer, so I thought he had a predilection for hatred of innocent bystanders. --> tendency to make a poor first impression(?)
    When occupied, he seems to have a very stiff expression, especially around the mouth, but it's more like a fixed smile. I think that's what put off the XXFP .
    ain't over till it's over.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I've also been the subject of many jokes about working on the docks and being on the phone with my bookie etc.

I don't think I've ever met an INTJ. But I would really like to actually.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post

I don't think I've ever met an INTJ. But I would really like to actually.
    You probably have and thought 'what an asshole'.

In saying that though, ENFPs are pretty good at seeking out INTJs and befriending them. When I first started a new school, my ENFP friend sought me out and got to know me. We had a lot in common like enjoying Lord of the rings and the hobbit etc.

Being an INTJ makes you totally paranoid. I know that if I behave in my natural mode, that most people are going to dislike me and talk about me behind my back. I find it very tiring to constantly monitor my behaviour around others. It can be very upsetting!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    The ENTPs may have been messing with you. Do they bring baby oil to work and somehow turn up at the right moment with video cameras?
    Only on casual fridays.