• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I heart INTJs

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
For all of you trying to catch an INTJ... this is probably how they see themselves, just FYI...

INTJ Stare:

it.jpg

:D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All that fuss over getting an INTJ to respond. I think they'll come round when they want to, and if ever. I don't see the point of pressuring them that way.

If I can't decipher the meaning of an INTJ stare (for what it's worth, I think INTJ stares are inscrutable, unblinking, and rather like a cat's in its intense focus. Oh and INTJ eyes appear dead sometimes instead of what would be intense in someone else, as with most other forms of INTJ expression, I think. I heard an INTJ sing and it was dead, too, and a little pained, though relatively pitch accurate. Or that 's just my take on INTJs), I just break eye contact, shrug it off internally, and GET ON WITH WHAT I WAS INITIALLY DOING. The breaking of eye contact kind of comes naturally to me, I don't really think about it.

I'm comfortable not maintaining protracted gazes with people especially if I'm not really conscious of them. It's more likely that their eyes are just comfortable in my direction than that they're looking at me, really.

Once I am paying attention to them though, I tend to hold this INTJ's gaze for quite a bit, and that's unconscious and natural too; I don't realise I've been doing it till some time later.

That's probably an ENFP-INFP difference?

Could very well be :)
It's not something I always do either, but I enjoy the challenge...;)

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I can't stand all this INTJ love. Most of the INTJs I've met in real life have been pricks.

For all of you trying to catch an INTJ... this is probably how they see themselves, just FYI...

INTJ Stare:

it.jpg

:D
This is the spitting image of my boss. :shock: But I'm certain he's an ENTJ.

MBTI Type
INxJ
I can't stand all this INTJ love. Most of the INTJs I've met in real life have been pricks.

This is the spitting image of my boss. :shock: But I'm certain he's an ENTJ.

lol Yeah. Most people hate INTJs.

ESTJ/ENTJ/ENTP stare. Too many face muscles moving for it to be an INTJ.

pockets

MBTI Type
HUMM
I can't stand all this INTJ love. Most of the INTJs I've met in real life have been pricks .

Oh, but they're so awesome when the friendship/relationship's working. The Te and Ni are just attractive.
I can see how they can be irritating and heedless of others though. I can.

Yellowleo

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Well, while searching for some funny INTJ pics -i found a good few- i came across this...
I AM A INTJ,personitly 5 or something on regestion, and INTj on the thrid personitly thing...
but hop on facebook and add me since it seems thie whent dead...
Sam Konczol...

Yellowleo

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
wow, i dont think i would be wearing all that make-up and i can do faces other people cant :p

uncommonentity

Thoughts? Sounds like you're a straight up INTJ-molester. Creepy dude. But jokes aside if you find a goofy, chirpy INTJ female there's a high chance she's not been broken in yet so you're sort of like playing with a prototype which are always fun until the real product gets released. Then your heart's getting ripped out.

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
The only people that I feel like me are those positive, cheery, jumpy and kind of dingy type girl and the extremely shy and quite individual who like watching me treat alpha types like common joe's.

And to be honest, they're my favorite people too. When I stare, I am analyzing you and these 2 types of people are open books. They don't hide behind anything.

I love and respect that so much. Thank God for you people. There should be more of you guys and you deserve a lot more respect then society gives you.