• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] I'm positive I have an NT soulmate?

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you think anyone on here is them? I'm sure its an NT, where do you suggest I look?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't know...you look really young...live a little...you'll find them.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't know, maybe do you? that's a question i can not answer at this moment

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
It's a well known fact that NTs don't have souls.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You'll know it when they come around. Don't spend a lot of time looking, let it come to you. Just live your life in the mean time. Those are my (wise) words of advice.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I have a soul, maybe it's me! I even talk about virtues n sins n stuff! look me up.... holla!!!

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
When the child was a child,
it didn’t know that it was a child,
everything was soulful,
and all souls were one.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Ahhhh Blackmail, I recognize that without even Googling. I LOVE Wim Wenders.

And his films. ;)

EDIT: Rainbows, relax. That's non-sarcastic advice.

MBTI Type
INxJ
It's a well known fact that NTs don't have souls.

My thoughts as well.

However, INFJs tend to go well with NTs depending on the maturity level of both parties. Try to develop more of your Ti (helps for connecting on a mental wavelength), and build up a backbone if you lack one. If you can do that, you should be very complimentary to an NT one day.

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
Don't worry.... we're everywhere... taking over the world... it's a conspiracy... :)

Seriously though, my advice is don't rush finding a soul mate or else you'll end up with the wrong person for sure.

Samurai Drifter

MBTI Type
INTP
I have a girlfriend for whom I am a hopeless romantic, and I'm still sickened by the word "soulmate."

So, if you do find someone you like and they're an NT, do not under any circumstances tell them you think they're your "soulmate." They will be gone faster than a good TV show from Fox.

Didums

In an endless sea of grey fish you will not find the golden fish that was destined for you because that golden fish doesn't actually exist in any form other than in your imagination. Rather, in that sea of grey fish there will be a select few silver fish that can be "right" for you. Not all NTs will be a silver fish, but you will know when you've found one.

Being bent on finding a soulmate is a fruitless, and sometimes even detrimental pursuit.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
So, if you do find someone you like and they're an NT, do not under any circumstances tell them you think they're your "soulmate."

Seconding this.

If anyone said this to me, I'd think they were delusional. And I'd put a large checkmark in my mental "no" column.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Seconding this.

If anyone said this to me, I'd think they were delusional. And I'd put a large checkmark in my mental "no" column.

I bet you change your mind, if your supposingly soulmate would be a hot blonde :D

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Imo if your not sharing the same goals as your NT "soulmate" do not even bother. Alternatively INFJ's complement INFP's/ENFP's rather well, having two differing outlooks on life caused by diffrent functions whilst still maintaining harmony.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, a lot of NT's have a secret mushy center that doesn't mind the idea of a 'soulmate' in my experience :alttongue:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Actually, a lot of NT's have a secret mushy center that doesn't mind the idea of a 'soulmate' in my experience :alttongue:

Maybe so but none of them want to hear that word.