• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How to mess with an NT's head

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In said arguments, refer to reading Vogue as "my Research results"

I like to preface all such "research" statements with "As Isaak Mizrahi said..." and end with "This rich woman who summers at Martha's Vineyard at her grandmother's estate who held legendary cricket matches in the backyard which just so happens to butt up against the back yard where Einstein slept over once with a friend of a friend said that science is bourgeois and should be directed toward wine and cheese for alas, we all perish."

See? I think you've doen this before. :yes:

I plead the FIFF!!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Not desiring to win a battle with them tends to elicit confusion, irritation

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dis is right. Going Gandhi on them works very well.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Just keep repeating, "That doesn't make sense! What are you talking about? No, that's totally not true because X, Y, Z"

It doesn't matter what your X, Y, Z reason is as long as they don't agree and you keep repeating yourself it'll drive them batty.

Especially if you say, "That's totally illogical"

Criticize something, anything, they spent a lot of time on. They act like they don't care, but they dooooo

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Refer to the Jack Who thread. Rather than engaging in a conversation/argument/debate, merely take one word of what they said and then talk about how it behooves us all to think about the ramifications of all the meanings of said word.

Refer to all things in black and white terms. Imply that if you don't think x, you must be y.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Amargith said:
Other than that, getting them riled up about their new pet-theory and deliberately playing 'dumb' aka misunderstanding what they're saying completely works brilliantly as well.

Haha, people like that suck if they really don't understand what you're talking about.. I do enjoy messing with people though in that way, even though I'm an NT.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
Chimerical, that was mean. quit being mean or I will shoot rainbows into your skull from my eyes and makes them bleed out your ears. You will be left a smudged rainbow colored bloody INTJ body on the floor.

look at the bunnies..... look at the bunnies....touch the soft bunnies... they are your friend....

nobody likes INTJs anyways except ENFPs so dont fuck with us or you will end up even lonlier than you already are..

I like rabbits and rainbows. The study of light and color always intrigued me. But all the pet rabbits I had didn't have very soft fur.

Most ENFP's irritate the living hell out of me anyway. Why would I care if you guys stop talking to me?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like rabbits and rainbows. The study of light and color always intrigued me. But all the pet rabbits I had didn't have very soft fur.

Most ENFP's irritate the living hell out of me anyway. Why would I care if you guys stop talking to me?
wow...so mean....how could you be mean to such a funny enfp person?

sc0877dq.gif
happy puppy.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
wow...so mean....how could you be mean to such a funny enfp person?

sc0877dq.gif
happy puppy.

Ignore him, Erin and Puppy. He's either delusional, or trying to get under our skin for kicks. He will soon resume his ENFP-wubbying ways, though he might hide is from himself and the rest of the world for a while :D

Chim: resistance is futile, you will :wubbie: ENFP's :devil:

sculpting

Dude were they like those naked bunnies with no fur? those things are just gross looking, although I'd pick one if I had to choose. Enfps do pick the most pathetic things when given options. We pick the three legged dog, the boys with emotional issues, and oh, yeah, INTJs.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

you know you want to scwatch my bewwyyyy....look you are mking my tail wag....

(i really do love intjs. no shit.)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude were they like those naked bunnies with no fur? those things are just gross looking, although I'd pick one if I had to choose. Enfps do pick the most pathetic things when given options. We pick the three legged dog, the boys with emotional issues, and oh, yeah, INTJs.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

you know you want to scwatch my bewwyyyy....look you are mking my tail wag....

(i really do love intjs. no shit.)

LOL +1 :D

(good come back, puppy ;))

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
In a debate, just ignore all the logical arguments that the NT makes, and loudly repeat that his or her position is based on emotion.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Replace the white and black shirts in the wardrobe with acapulco shirts. When then everybody laughs at the NT at the business lunch, his confusion will be great :D

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
My entp friend confirms that it is like watching a lion (him) hunting for prey (me) when he is around me. The she says I just wonder off obliviously, singing happy enfp silliness, and he just looks confused.

evadinnoobz.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I read about this thread in a scientific journal. You know.

Vogue.