half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Won't really work for me, as I counter why with why.

"Why do you think I'm sad?"
    "Why do you think I'm mad?"

Make sure to hide the smirk with a face.
    My favorite response is "why do you want to know, and how do my feelings in any way make a difference in your life?" Drives F types batty...

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    My favorite response is "why do you want to know, and how do my feelings in any way make a difference in your life?" Drives F types batty...
    This is opening oneself up to the enemy by giving them an out to take off on a tangent with their response.

You gotta corner them, not give them an out.

Why do you want to know, allows for the ball to be in THEIR court, and any answer given is much less likely to be able to be countered, because it is subjective to them (I wanted to know cuz......)

But, asking them, "why do you think I'm sad?" corners them to give a justification to their position, with respect to you (the "I")....meaning, you can counter.

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    AHAHA! You're an ENTP. I bet my books on it.
    Prepare for Fahrenheit 451! Dun, dun, dun.

I am a full-blooded ISFJ!

I have a confession....

I have been torturing the slimy ENTP who was in my number 1 post...He is an extraoridinarily defective, insecure ENTP. Complete jerk to many of the folks we work with.

I find all types of things to do to fuck with his ego and I pick at his insecurities. Then I smile and pretend like its all a funny joke-which it may be depending upon the day...

It's like I am playing, then I really am playing, then I am evil-but just for a tiny bit-then I am playing again, but it is so playfully evil.

Mostly I make fun of his degree, his IQ, call him dr velco because he is almost as smart as velco, make fun of his academic pedigree, tell how much my most favoritist person ever is engineer X or Y, point out how our best scientist is actually Z, while he is part of the conversation. I also mistitle him and give him titles that are way below his real status in emails, let him know his patents are not applicable or even very good, and send his emails with read reciept implying he is too irresponsible to actually read them. He constantly tries to flirt with me and I pretend like I just dont get it and avoid eye contact or look at him like he has confused me w someone else. Then I wear skirts combined with cardigans that make it look like I almost am not wearing a skirt given the visual contrast. I schedule meetings, then reschedule but dont update him so he ends up missing the meeting, but let him know we worked it all in phone conversations we never had. My entp friend confirms that it is like watching a lion (him) hunting for prey (me) when he is around me. The she says I just wonder off obliviously, singing happy enfp silliness, and he just looks confused.

He was in town this week and started the week calling me sunshine and saying my toddler's pictures were pretty. By the end of the week he was drunk and talking about finding hookers.

Now I have new ammunition.

On a side note my Te finds him to be useful to the mission and employs his ideas diligently and with great dedication. He is a very valuable COG and does contribute adequately if funneled and contained properly in the right direction, and kept isolated from others given his lack of social skills.

I am going to a special Fi hell one day for evil Fis.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    I have a confession....

I have been torturing the slimy ENTP who was in my number 1 post...He is an extraoridinarily defective, insecure ENTP. Complete jerk to many of the folks we work with.

I find all types of things to do to fuck with his ego and I pick at his insecurities. Then I smile and pretend like its all a funny joke-which it may be depending upon the day...

It's like I am playing, then I really am playing, then I am evil-but just for a tiny bit-then I am playing again, but it is so playfully evil.

Mostly I make fun of his degree, his IQ, call him dr velco because he is almost as smart as velco, make fun of his academic pedigree, tell how much my most favoritist person ever is engineer X or Y, point out how our best scientist is actually Z, while he is part of the conversation. I also mistitle him and give him titles that are way below his real status in emails, let him know his patents are not applicable or even very good, and send his emails with read reciept implying he is too irresponsible to actually read them. He constantly tries to flirt with me and I pretend like I just dont get it and avoid eye contact or look at him like he has confused me w someone else. Then I wear skirts combined with cardigans that make it look like I almost am not wearing a skirt given the visual contrast. I schedule meetings, then reschedule but dont update him so he ends up missing the meeting, but let him know we worked it all in phone conversations we never had. My entp friend confirms that it is like watching a lion (him) hunting for prey (me) when he is around me. The she says I just wonder off obliviously, singing happy enfp silliness, and he just looks confused.

He was in town this week and started the week calling me sunshine and saying my toddler's pictures were pretty. By the end of the week he was drunk and talking about finding hookers.

On a side note my Te finds him to be useful to the mission and employs his ideas diligently and with great dedication. He is a very valuable COG and does contribute adequately if funneled and contained properly in the right direction, and kept isolated from others given his lack of social skills.

Well that's not very nice.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    I have a confession....

Can I help??? Just because I love to give ENTPs hell for the hell of it.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTJ

Tell a male NT that "logic is an oppressive patriarchal tool", then brace yourself for a punch in the face.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP

Make them cry... (a challenge I must admit) once you do the rewards are endless. as any public disply of emotion completely messes with their head... tears are like acid to them

NTs, we love you really
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Get them in a headlock. A lot of NTs are nerds with no natural defenses.