User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 257

  1. #41
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Touche.
    Now the million dollar question. Are your feelings hurt?
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  2. #42
    Per Ardua Metamorphosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Now the million dollar question. Are your feelings hurt?
    Nope. Clearly a flawed theory.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

    Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

  3. #43
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    To bad this theory can't be tested.
    O rly?!?!

    I think you meant *too* bad, not "to bad".

    Better luck next time, ace.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  4. #44
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    It should be noted that I am drunk, and hence am lacking my full cognitive abilities.

    Also, I must say, it is just so deliciously cute when you NTs make logical/spelling/grammatical errors.

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  5. #45
    Per Ardua Metamorphosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,466

    Default

    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

    Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

  6. #46
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Precious!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    - as does bringing in completely irrelevant topics and insisting on their logical and rational relevance. Be sure to use those words. OFTEN.

    - also change your stance every so often and insist you've been on that side all along

    - tell them that not following rules is a rule itself

    - undermine independence, and reiterate their dependency to others. Bonus points if you can give examples

    - tell them to stop being so 'emotional' in the middle of an argument.

    - call Science a conspiracy

    - ask them to explain their jokes...each and every time

    - deliberately recall the past falsely, esp. with regards to relevant facts to a discussion
    AHAHA! You're an ENTP. I bet my books on it.

  8. #48
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    It should be noted that I am drunk, and hence am lacking my full cognitive abilities.

    Also, I must say, it is just so deliciously cute when you NTs make logical/spelling/grammatical errors.

    Wat I dun get it. So basikally your seying I shuld maek mor speling mistaeks?
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  9. #49
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Wat I dun get it. So basikally your seying I shuld maek mor speling mistaeks?
    Actually no, or yes, because I don't care too much about spelling as much as I care about the exhibition of sheer idiocy.

    I know really smart cats who can't spell for shit.

    Um, actually, I don't even care so much about processing speed/memory retention style intelligence, (lol, the NT's forte), as much as I care about logical consistency, creativity, intuition, and the display of common sense, and wisdom.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  10. #50
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Actually no, or yes, because I don't care too much about spelling as much as I care about the exhibition of sheer idiocy.

    I know really smart cats who can't spell for shit.

    Um, actually, I don't even care so much about processing speed/memory retention style intelligence, (lol, the NT's forte), as much as I care about logical consistency, creativity, intuition, and the display of common sense, and wisdom.
    O okey; I cn doo lojical consistinsy, creetivty, intooishin, commin sins and wizdum to.

    processing speed/memory retention style intelligence, (lol, the NT's forte)
    If you say so.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] How to communicate with an INTX
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 09:27 AM
  2. [NF] How to mess with an NF's head?
    By Virtual ghost in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 05:08 AM
  3. [SJ] how to mess with an SJ's head
    By nozflubber in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 01:46 AM
  4. How to mess with a Water type's head?
    By Jeremy in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:17 PM
  5. [SP] How to mess with an SP's head
    By Jeffster in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 12:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO