User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

Results 201 to 210 of 257

  1. #201
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    Not every ENFP will tell you that how you live is wrong, sweety. Some identify very much with constantly being told that your way of living, of being is wrong and the frustration and aggrevation it causes.
    But even so, many of us will gladly back off if you indicate that you'd rather not be around us. At least, I don't tend to stay where I'm not wanted. Too bad though...I enjoyed bantering back and forward with ya

    One last time of pushing your buttons though...just to get the thread back on topic:

    It wouldn't hurt you to smile once in a while
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  2. #202
    Senior Member sonata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    iNtJ
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith
    It wouldn't hurt you to smile once in a while
    Yep, that works.
    To add on to that:

    Give us a look of pity and ask what's wrong (preferably when we're happy). When we give you a blank look and say "Nothing," insist that something must be wrong and assure us, "You can talk to me."

  3. #203
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    Its okay Chimy, be strong. It could be worse, you could look like my little baby avatar.
    How do you know he doesn't?

    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Oh man.. I need to read threads before I reply to them.. I almost didn't know to break out the popcorn

    I demand that the NFs and NTs make up, NOW. :steam:
    Making out? Or just naughty looks from across the room?

    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    How to mess with an NT's head? Cry. Preferably for no reason.
    Sloppy, relentless, protracted crying.

    Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post
    Yep, that works.
    To add on to that:

    Give us a look of pity and ask what's wrong (preferably when we're happy). When we give you a blank look and say "Nothing," insist that something must be wrong and assure us, "You can talk to me."
    Sonata. What's wrong? You can talk to me.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #204
    . Blank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    1,202

    Default

    Demanding to know on what facts their theoretical hypotheses stand.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

    -----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

  5. #205
    o edward cullen! Ardea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    Demanding to know on what facts their theoretical hypotheses stand.
    Because who remembers where THOSE THINGS are from anyway, right?!

    Ugh. I hate that one.

  6. #206
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    How to mess with an NTs head... take off your clothes.

    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    How to mess with an NT's head? Cry. Preferably for no reason.
    And cry.

    Then explain that there's nothing wrong.

    And put your clothes on to cuddle.

  7. #207
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post

    And put your clothes on to cuddle.
    You're too hairy to cuddle skin to skin, panda baby.

  8. #208
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    You're too hairy to cuddle skin to skin, panda baby.
    Bring a razor and we'll pretend I'm virile.

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Not every ENFP will tell you that how you live is wrong, sweety. Some identify very much with constantly being told that your way of living, of being is wrong and the frustration and aggrevation it causes.
    But even so, many of us will gladly back off if you indicate that you'd rather not be around us. At least, I don't tend to stay where I'm not wanted. Too bad though...I enjoyed bantering back and forward with ya

    One last time of pushing your buttons though...just to get the thread back on topic:

    It wouldn't hurt you to smile once in a while
    How about an evil grin?
    *grinning*

  10. #210
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    oh..my fav kind
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] How to communicate with an INTX
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 09:27 AM
  2. [NF] How to mess with an NF's head?
    By Virtual ghost in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 05:08 AM
  3. [SJ] how to mess with an SJ's head
    By nozflubber in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 01:46 AM
  4. How to mess with a Water type's head?
    By Jeremy in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:17 PM
  5. [SP] How to mess with an SP's head
    By Jeffster in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 12:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO