User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Oh man.. I need to read threads before I reply to them.. I almost didn't know to break out the popcorn

I demand that the NFs and NTs make up, NOW. :steam:
    I have been trying to woo chimy now for days... no such luck... He totally could have a virtual threesome with a couple of hot enfp chicks, but like a strong, stubborn INTJ he stands by his principles....

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

If we could get rid of the entps, you really would be alone with your thoughts
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Refer to all things in black and white terms.
    :steam: I hate that!

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    I have been trying to woo chimy now for days... no such luck... He totally could have a virtual threesome with a couple of hot enfp chicks, but like a strong, stubborn INTJ he stands by his principles....
    somehow I skipped over the word virtual when I read this and was severely disappointed when i reread the post

garbage

How to mess with an NT's head? Cry. Preferably for no reason.

MBTI
    INTP

How to mess with an NT's head? Cry. Preferably for no reason.
    I spent the larger part of last summer trying to amuse an emotionally unstable campaign manager and keep her from breaking down while talking to me on my porch. Because... that's deer-in-the headlights, I-don't-know-how-to-respond territory.

FWIW, it worked, but she would generally call me back five or ten minutes after leaving. Tears over the phone - that I can deal with.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

Oh man.. I need to read threads before I reply to them.. I almost didn't know to break out the popcorn

I demand that the NFs and NTs make up, NOW. :steam:
    POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want popcorn, you should share!!!

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

To change the subject a tiny bit, I have seen a video in which my INTJ friend makes one of his roommates literally go berserk by saying a bunch of stuff he knows will annoy the roommate... NT's are pretty good at knowing what makes other people tick.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    To change the subject a tiny bit, I have seen a video in which my INTJ friend makes one of his roommates literally go berserk by saying a bunch of stuff he knows will annoy the roommate... NT's are pretty good at knowing what makes other people tick.
    HAHAHA, I do that when I play poker.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Lemme guess, somebody, (you), got burned by an ENFP.

Am I right?!?

I think I am. And, I also think you need a big hug, here, this will have to do.

You're wrong. But i've noticed that a lot fo people assume something negative must have happened not in someone's favor for them to be against it.

ENFP's are irritating, for the most part they tell me that my natural way of being is wrong. Why in the hell would I want to be around someone who tells me the way I am is incorrect all the time?

I have dated one ENFP a long long time ago. But after being told that everything I do is unnatural and that I need to go with the flow and stop being me I couldn't take it and broke up with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Dude, you're better off changing types if you don't wanna deal with ENFPs, coz they're bound to gravitate towards ya
    I've noticed a lot of people on here don't talk to the actual person as much as they talk to the type that's listed near their name without reallizing if that person is mistyped or not. IRL I don't talk to that many ENFP's. I see there here and there. They always talk to me, but eventually they get to that whole discussion about being natural and me being unnatural and I bluntly tell them I don't want to talk to them ever again. Someone telling me not to be me is not something I want in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    Chimy,

Why so pissed at life? Why are you so defensive? You build a massive wall around yourself to lock us all out on an anon internet forum. I can only imagine how this plays out in real life.

You have amazing traits and an amazing underlying structure. When an enfp plays with you it isnt to make fun of you or be critical of you. That's not what we do typically (unless you are a slimy entp).

When we play it is an extension of our Ne-ness. It's like fly fishing, we throw it out and see if it hooks onto things around us. When combined with an Fi, you get a crazy spastic ball of goofy silly, with a deep soulful core. So when we play we can hook you guys deeply I think.

I think you are either misunderstanding our intentions or terrified to let anyone touch the little Fi that lives within you. You protect that Fi more than even we, twisted messed up enfps do.

It makes me hurt a bit for you to see you so bitter becuase I know that is not a pretty place.

Love you little one!
    ENFP's irritate me.
    I don't care to share how I feel or what emotionally drives me to very many people, especially not strangers on an internet forum, and especially not the ones I DON'T like. Why would I, it's my life to live how I want to live.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Such an honest and insightful post!!!

Thanks happy puppy!!!

And, Chimerical, do yourself a favor and listen to this wise lady, she knows what she speaks of.

She knows what will make HER happy. You may agree but I do not.