• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How to mess with an NT's head

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not my fault you fell for it.
I was writing jumbled and messy, so it's kinda weird you didn't know something was up with it.

It's ok hunny, you don't have to pretend. People tend to write more jumbled and messy when they're all emotional :hug:

sculpting

Chimerical, that was mean. quit being mean or I will shoot rainbows into your skull from my eyes and makes them bleed out your ears. You will be left a smudged rainbow colored bloody INTJ body on the floor.

look at the bunnies..... look at the bunnies....touch the soft bunnies... they are your friend....

nobody likes INTJs anyways except ENFPs so dont fuck with us or you will end up even lonlier than you already are..

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh right: acknowledge their emotions before they fess up to them themselves, especially if you do it before they've actually acknowledged them at all :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Repeat the same thing often and don't be efficient in the way you wanna solve problems :)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
NTs already have their head messed up. No need for a "how to".

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
And the one way to get NTs to suicide en masse: "They're shutting down World of Warcraft!!"
No that's the one to get losers to commit suicide.

a few things can piss me off.
1- repeating the same things, and being explained things I consider to be so freaking obvious I wouldn't even think about mentioning them if I didn't actually try to insult the other party's intelligence.

2- Emo reaction to everything: simple example: the kitchen was a LITTLE messy, 'd take 5 minutes to make it shine. My mother comes back to paris, so i'm like 'ow btw i'll clean the kitchen so don't worry about it'

reaction: "I COME BACK AND ITS A MESS! LOOK A MESS! You think I have to clean it right? Cleaning is not my reason to be blabal'
(stuffs like that

"mom, it'll take me 2 minutes to clean it, and i SAID i'll do it preemptively... "

*screams* :huh:
I mean, I get people can have a bad day or whatever, but.. why do they have to evacuate it on me! It's annoying.

3- Whining. When will those people ever get that whining really doesn't make me feel like helping them and that I don't owe them anything to begin with. They'll eventually call me a selfish bastard for not reacting the way they want me to. So... they're the ones thinking they're so special yet I'M SELFISH. Riighht.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
hmm you might want to mention belifs that are non scientific,

You should take a look at the astrology posts they are down right painful to watch - but very funny....

Alternatively talk about co-operative decision making, choosing right for culture rather than functionality

All very funny

Lis

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
An NT creating a puppet account in order to portray one's self as a super NF and then trolling NTs.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I would throw a party if WoW got shut down.

Totally, me too. I'd be able to hope then to get at least ten of my friends back that I've lost to it over the years. Their 'widows' and therapists would probably also rejoice.

Though it remains true that insinuating that WoW is an unhealthy pursuit that leads to complete isolation and obsession in all cases is a good way to annoy WoW fans.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Personally, I love the emo-bomb, though I use it with care.

Other than that, getting them riled up about their new pet-theory and deliberately playing 'dumb' aka misunderstanding what they're saying completely works brilliantly as well.

And then there's the ever popular 'I know you're just bullshitting but I won't engage you and give you any ammo'-tactic which is lovely too.

:coffee:

:sleeping:

O

Oberon

If you want to really rile an NT, get him to start arguing about something, then start commenting to others on his argument and his general thinking and feeling processes. Start predicting his responses. He or she will either have to deck you or leave. :D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Easy as pie, be smarter than they are.

That tends to weawwy hurt their egos and feewings. :)