User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 257

  1. #121
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Tell an NT you love them.

  2. #122
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Tell an NT you love them.
    And then say you don't know why.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  3. #123
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    And then say you don't know why.
    That's the answer an NT would expect!
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  4. #124
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Make them cry... (a challenge I must admit) once you do the rewards are endless. as any public disply of emotion completely messes with their head... tears are like acid to them
    Gah, when NTs cry it fucks with *my* head!!!

    Making anyone cry fails, in my books. But when a seemingly unemotional, rational breaks down in tears, wow, it feels like the universe is caving in on itself, it's just too much!!!

    I stand with my original assertion, you wanna fuck with an NT? Be an extroverted feeler who can pwn them with logic in a debate, or beat them in a game of chess.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  5. #125
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Tell an NT you love them.
    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    And then say you don't know why.
    Well, if someone said that to me, I'd believe them. Why the hell would someone be attracted to me?
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  6. #126
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Gah, when NTs cry it fucks with *my* head!!!

    Making anyone cry fails, in my books. But when a seemingly unemotional, rational breaks down in tears, wow, it feels like the universe is caving in on itself, it's just too much!!!

    I stand with my original assertion, you wanna fuck with an NT? Be an extroverted feeler who can pwn them with logic in a debate, or beat them in a game of chess.
    Actually, what's worse is when we do win a logical debate, but the other person thinks they won it with logic, because it makes sense to them. Take a look at FemmeUrbane's arguments in the "Guns are Evil" thread, and see how many NTs she had falling over themselves proving her wrong over and over again, myself included.



  7. #127
    Emerging Tallulah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    6,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Actually, what's worse is when we do win a logical debate, but the other person thinks they won it with logic, because it makes sense to them. Take a look at FemmeUrbane's arguments in the "Guns are Evil" thread, and see how many NTs she had falling over themselves trying proving her wrong over and over again, myself included.
    QFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and more T.

    There is nothing more infuriating than someone THINKING they out-logic'd you, when they did nothing of the sort.
    Something Witty

  8. #128
    I'm a star. Kangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    You know that shaky-inhaled-breaths thing little kids do before they're about to cry? That's what this thread makes me do.

    *snivel*
    *lip tremble*
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

    "please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

  9. #129
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    You know that shaky-inhaled-breaths thing little kids do before they're about to cry? That's what this thread makes me do.

    *snivel*
    *lip tremble*
    Really? I love it. Bring on the hate. That means we're doing a good job!



  10. #130
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Actually, what's worse is when we do win a logical debate, but the other person thinks they won it with logic, because it makes sense to them. Take a look at FemmeUrbane's arguments in the "Guns are Evil" thread, and see how many NTs she had falling over themselves trying proving her wrong over and over again, myself included.
    A: Isn't FemmeUrbane an NT?

    B: Y'all are an intellectually stubborn lot, I'll give you that, but having spent endless hours on numerous occasions arguing with NTs, even though many of you will hold your ground, and refuse to budge, you *intuitively* know when you are wrong, but it takes your Te or Ti, or peni, as it were , to catch up with the *truth* of the matter, so there tends to be some lag, there. But, eventually, you come around!

    C: Your weakness often lies in your intellectual pride, if you guys cared more about *intellectual integrity* debating would turn into a lot more of an amiable-like and productive discourse.

    D: Another NT Achilles heel that directly relates or stems from the above statement, I think many of you were raised being the smart or smartest ones, and this, ironically, puts you at an intellectual disadvantage when in the company of other smarty-pants.

    E: What is an NT when he loses his shield/armor? You tell me.

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] How to communicate with an INTX
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 09:27 AM
  2. [NF] How to mess with an NF's head?
    By Virtual ghost in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 05:08 AM
  3. [SJ] how to mess with an SJ's head
    By nozflubber in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 01:46 AM
  4. How to mess with a Water type's head?
    By Jeremy in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:17 PM
  5. [SP] How to mess with an SP's head
    By Jeffster in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 12:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO