• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What is a ball pit?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
A pit.... with balls in it.

ball-pit-danger.jpg

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
The NT section is the ball pit. It's where all the cool kids play.

wolfy

awsm
I was curious so I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary. I wish I hadn't now. Sicko bastards. :steam:

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
The reason I have chosen to believe in God

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Everyone, I come here to ask because substitute said something nice to me.

subsitute said:
dude seriously, if it comes to that, then you better turn off your computer, go outside and play

In fact , if you are over 16 and don't know what a ballpit is, you should probably kill yourself now. You're a total failure. Go on, do the world a favor.

I guess substitude has something against people who do not know what a ballpit is.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This must be an American thing.

I know it has to be dirty though. But I loved ball-pits when i was a kid. =D

sculpting

I love this cartoon...

it is hanging on my office wall at work.

You can actually go to walmart and buy the big bags of ballpit balls and fill up your bathtub with them I guess.

I mean I havent tried this but it could be fun...

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I looked "Ball Pit" up on Urban Dictionary..it's some sick shit.