User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    uhhh. yeah but once you see how the person and the people youve been with, you notice the pattern. whether or not i knew about typology i just cant be with someone who uses their emotions over their thinking skills. theres just certain things and characteristic traits that people are drawn to and for the most part, that reflect in types.
    Emotion is not the same thing as Feeling.

Only really immature people act on emotion more than "thinking", which I infer really means [not letting your emotions govern your actions].

Quote Originally Posted by AliceofMerion View Post
    Can everyone tell me what they think is/are their best match(es) for each of these types?
    ENTP-

well for me, i am older than most of you and i have dated enfj, infj, isfj, isfp, estp, entp, intj, esfp...and perhaps others ..

I have realized it just doesn't do well to type people...there are simply so many vairations of each type and you can develop so differently in life, that typing isn't the best way to approach dating..

I used to do just that and I wanted someone to be a certain type..WRONG WRONG!!! it just doesnt' work that way at all..

i have a strong tendency to attract and be attracted to feelers. they are my counterbalance , but i have noticed that i now attract more developed feelers, partly due to age and partly due to my own development..feelers i knew when i was younger were usually too clingy, whereas they tend to use thinking more and thus themselves are more balanced. IT makes for a very nice blend..
    Last edited by Kasper; 06-01-2010 at 07:24 AM. Reason: fix quote tags

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am still trying to figure out the type of blow up girls
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    How about INFP? I met an INFP guy and it seemed like instant rapport, and he bugs me for that very reason. Monster Fi which calls on me to ramp up the organisational, interpersonal energy level. I am NOT AN ENTJ-nimal!
    I tend to instantly click with you INTJs almost instantly as well, I'm not entirely sure why it's not a popular relationship. Remember I was just listing THEORIES!!! Not my own personal opinion, it seems I'm getting jumped on for listing some theories. Yeesh.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    If that's really you in your avatar, get down here and I'll date the shit out of you.

(And contrary to what Nocap thinks, I'm really not an NF.)
    I dont think that is her, but her profile pictures are even more stunning.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by dga View Post
    I dont think that is her, but her profile pictures are even more stunning.
    Word, I'd Ne her Ti all night long!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by AliceofMerion View Post
    Can everyone tell me what they think is/are their best match(es) for each of these types?
    I'm an INTJ, but very extroverted. Women who usually find me attractive are ENTP and INFJ. Women I find attractive are ENTP and ISFJ.

If I break it down into the letters: I prefer E and N, the rest doesn't matter. I've never dated an ENTJ, though. I don't think I even know an ENTJ female.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    I have dated many SJs and most of my energy is spent converting my digital data to their analog format, it's such a waste for an NT to do this in a relationship, spend effort on something that will never just be understood.
    This is a good analogy.
    Not long ago I threw up my hands in frustration after an exchange with my SJ husband and said I wished that I could just say what I wanted to say and have the other person just get it without explanation, clarification or repeating of it. I feel like we both speak different languages and I have to translate the words first before we can even begin to discuss the topic.
    This is a problem not only with serious, important discussions but can even involve something as insignificant as talking about errands or chores.
    It's so exhausting!

So put that in the con column NT's and SJ's if you are contemplating a relationship with each other.
    'It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here.... The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.' Trinity

Agent Brown: 'Perhaps we are asking the wrong questions.'

'Maybe the questions are right, we just don't like the answers'

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    According to some theories I've read- EDIT: THIS ARE ALL BASED ON THEORY, NOT MY OPINION!

ENTJ- INFP, ESFP, ISTP
    ENTP- INFJ, ESFJ, INTJ
    INTJ- ENFP, ISFP, ENTP
    INTP- ESTJ, ENTJ, ISFJ

The theories are this- You get the reciprocal of your dominant function (Ti dom gets with Te dom for example), you keep E/I and swap everything else around, or you keep S/N and you swap everything else around.
    i dont believe theories like this. i think every person has something they like/want from other and it may not be anything like this theory.

for example i like Ne function on other people and since its my second function, i like someone who does it better, in other words has it as first function. This allows play at same wave lengths. Also since im Ti dom and my Fi is pretty weak, i want someone who balances this weakness of mine having good Fi and since i like Ne to be the first function i want Fi to be the second. Other person having Fi as second, not first function also makes it bit easier for my Fe to handle since it doesent require as much attention as the first function. Using my Fe vs Fi also helps me grow in healthy way and in a way that i want to grow. Other functions doesent matter that much, but Te as third function(if its able to function) for her would be pretty nice since it could(if its developed enough) help her understand my Ti, used with her Ne.
    But the problem with this setup is that the attraction might not be mutual that easily, especially if she has low Te and therefore it would take maybe bit too much effort for her to understand me.

But this same function setup might not work with me and every other person who has this my preferred function order. Some persons with other type might make me like her function order as much as this preferred one. But nice enfp girls make me instant much easier and stronger than other types.

I think its funny when some of these theories suggest that thinkers should be with thinkers and feelers with feelers. Personally i think just the opposite since f and t compliments each others weak spots so well. When i want to use my Ti, i like to do it internally(suprice?), not always arguing about what is logically correct etc. I can do that with some of my friends. Not to mention that F girls makes me want to feel too, Ts just make me want to argue, discuss about science or theorize by brainstorming about pretty hard core science stuff, and this is something that i like to do mostly with my entp and intj science nerd male friends. Oh yea and probably the most important thing is that i dont want to look stupid on my So's eyes and i dont want to be with anyone that thinks logically like me, but is stupid with it compared to me, instead i want someone who masters other way of thinking than me that i can adore about her and that i master some way of thinking that she can adore and i can help her with problems that require objective logic.

But this is just my personal preferences and some other intps most likely have others likes, but since personal likes change this much, this kind of theories are bullshit and i think its wrong that people post this kind of bullshit theories that some people might blindly follow and start following this theorys route(that might make the person go to some relationships that arent right for him/her by seeing only the positives from mbti aspect of the possible relationships) instead thinking by him-/herself what he or she likes.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I am still trying to figure out the type of blow up girls
    esfj? made out of plastic and only exists to please you