User Tag List

First 8910

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    I do wonder about the perfect "match" mbti pairings. Millions of couples are not with their perfect mbti match, yet they find excuses that allow them to remain very much in love and very content... "He's just a man" or " you know how women are" or other goofy generalizations that allow them to accept their partners as they are and love them. The mbti perfect match makes me sad for this reason...

However, I also note that the mbti perfect maches don't force growth. They work to a point...i

Intj:enfp
    Entj: infp
    Intp:enfj
    Entp:infi

In each the feeling of a lockstep pattern emerges. But each relies on that lockstep to remain stable. An equilibrium. But if a living creature reaches a state of equilibrium it is dead... It is no longer evolving. In these relations the partner suits one, as they are presently, addresses their particular cognitive needs and they can be very content... But do they evolve? Can things be too perfectly matched? I dunno.

As an enfp, dating intjs has been easy- they are sweet teddy bears. Dating an entj has been nothing short of emotionally tramatic-and he made me human....

Perhaps a masochistic need for growth is a 4-1-7 thing, but the fact that every day I am challanged to greater emotional ownership and accountability, greater self identity and strength, and am forced to own what is mine and then hold him accountable for his part of the relationship. It is aux function uaage I suppose.

I note my current state needs a ton of work but rather than feeling sad and rejected as I would have felt in the past... I feel satiated. and almost think of it as home improvement projects-a lot of work to be done but with satisfying results, even if the relationship fails? But again maybe evolution of this goofy sort is not desirable in this manner for everyone, so I could be totally off base...
    People want(and need) different things from their partner, regardless of their type. For example some ENFP who is really well equipped with Te, learned to take care of his own business in time, isnt so ADHD that he needs someone to calm him etc. might not need an INTJ for this, but might enjoy an ENTP partner for the Ne giggles, playfulness, adventurousness and similar level of smarty talks than an INTJ could offer.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    I do wonder about the perfect "match" mbti pairings. Millions of couples are not with their perfect mbti match, yet they find excuses that allow them to remain very much in love and very content... "He's just a man" or " you know how women are" or other goofy generalizations that allow them to accept their partners as they are and love them. The mbti perfect match makes me sad for this reason...

However, I also note that the mbti perfect maches don't force growth. They work to a point...i

Intj:enfp
    Entj: infp
    Intp:enfj
    Entp:infi

In each the feeling of a lockstep pattern emerges. But each relies on that lockstep to remain stable. An equilibrium. But if a living creature reaches a state of equilibrium it is dead... It is no longer evolving. In these relations the partner suits one, as they are presently, addresses their particular cognitive needs and they can be very content... But do they evolve? Can things be too perfectly matched? I dunno.

As an enfp, dating intjs has been easy- they are sweet teddy bears. Dating an entj has been nothing short of emotionally tramatic-and he made me human....

Perhaps a masochistic need for growth is a 4-1-7 thing, but the fact that every day I am challanged to greater emotional ownership and accountability, greater self identity and strength, and am forced to own what is mine and then hold him accountable for his part of the relationship. It is aux function uaage I suppose.

I note my current state needs a ton of work but rather than feeling sad and rejected as I would have felt in the past... I feel satiated. and almost think of it as home improvement projects-a lot of work to be done but with satisfying results, even if the relationship fails? But again maybe evolution of this goofy sort is not desirable in this manner for everyone, so I could be totally off base...
    ya interesting.

INFP-ENTJ occasionally works out but it seems to really require two very well-adjusted people to work. i see it WAY less than ENFP-INTJ (which is probably the strongest MBTI relationship trend of them all). and i'm talking about longterm relationships/marriages here, not just shortterm or flings. i actually feel like i see more ENFP-ENTJ relationships than INFP-ENTJ.

i see SOO many INFPs with ISTJs longterm (seems like quite a bit of struggle though). some INFP-INTJ as well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    People want(and need) different things from their partner, regardless of their type. For example some ENFP who is really well equipped with Te, learned to take care of his own business in time, isnt so ADHD that he needs someone to calm him etc. might not need an INTJ for this, but might enjoy an ENTP partner for the Ne giggles, playfulness, adventurousness and similar level of smarty talks than an INTJ could offer.
    this is all true. i feel like i see wayyyyy more successful ENFP-INTJ relationships regardless. it is probably the most common MBTI pairing i have seen

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lulabelle View Post
    this is all true. i feel like i see wayyyyy more successful ENFP-INTJ relationships regardless. it is probably the most common MBTI pairing i have seen
    How about INTP-INTJ?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    How about INTP-INTJ?
    um i see it way more than i had expected to but it's still less common than ENFP-INTJ for sure... less raved about

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    How about INTP-INTJ?
    I think i can recall at least two of these of the forum over the years. I could also see it working with some people if INTJ isnt too stereotypical INTJ.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    <3
    Socionics
    wtf

I toiled effortlessly to bring this rigorous scientific sample of my relationship experience to you nerds. Behold.

INFJ, ENFJ <3 <3 <3
    INFP <3 <3
    ESFP, ISFP <3
    ISFJ </3
    ENFP
    ESTP D:
    INTJ :|
    INTP @_@
    ESFJ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ENTP <====3
    You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London
    Likes Gamine liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    I toiled effortlessly to bring this rigorous scientific sample of my relationship experience to you nerds. Behold.
    INFJ, ENFJ <3 <3 <3
    INFP <3 <3
    ESFP, ISFP <3
    ISFJ </3
    ENFP
    ESTP D:
    INTJ :|
    INTP @_@
    ESFJ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ENTP
    Likes Gamine liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

ENTP with INTJ

ENTJ and INTP?

Of course, any combination is possible. I have been attractive to rational of all types from the NT group. However, I'm homosexual and the probability of a male being gay is 2%. I feel insecure about my body that I don't look muscular enough. I'm been working out for a year though.