• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP venting

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
i need to start to be able to get shit done

i used to not be stressed bout deadlines...but now i make myself stressed bout certain dealines...and stress fucks me over big time

so i just need to get shit done

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
why do people feel the need to hang out in a group all the time? why do they have to call you everyday and expect you to call back the day they didnt call?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Why do people call themselves broken in the head. Is there actually the perfect human being and I missed it ?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do people call themselves broken in the head.

You leave my phraseology alone, wicked man! :steam:

Is there actually the perfect human being and I missed it ?

You did miss it. I'm sorry. All tickets are sold out. You'll simply have to wait another 2000 years. I have some nice circus tickets, though you'll sitting behind the elephant pens. ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Behind the elephant penis ? You nasty old lady :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Arg! That's PENS!

I didn't specify which part of the elephant! I meant the WHOLE elephant! Just for that, you can't have ANY candy floss or popcorn!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ok I quit now, but just for the record, I would have had another one :D

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I hate when my mum (an ESFJ) texted me constantly with pointless things like "i had a nice lunch", "when do you finish school today?" and "Hope your enjoying your concert"

I don't care because i'm not you and i don't want to be.

School finishes the same time everyday and i'm not going to text back because i have no credit and never will have. My phone is just an mp3 player!

If you would fuck off and let me enjoy it i would.

I know the only reason she brought me that phone for christmas is just to send me pointless texts like that. It so bloody pointless. I don't need a comentry on your llife or my own. I'll just live it instead!!!!!!!

that feels good!

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It means she is in a good mood. Appreciate it for what it is and then talk to her kindly about it. Just be careful or she'll go 180 degrees in the other direction.

CJ99

MBTI Type
ENTP
It means she is in a good mood. Appreciate it for what it is and then talk to her kindly about it. Just be careful or she'll go 180 degrees in the other direction.

Why? Its boring. At least in a bad mood she is interesting. I can stand that!

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ugh. Your Mom loves you and wants to share the ups and downs of her day with you. --And find out about your day.

How dreadful!

:dry:

CJ99

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ugh. Your Mom loves you and wants to share the ups and downs of her day with you. --And find out about your day.

How dreadful!

It is! its hellish!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

How dreadful!

Seriously. How awful to be loved.

Everyone's mothers "intrude" at some point. If you love her back, just tell her that you find the non-necessary text messages to be very distracting and that you'll text her AFTER you're done doing whatever you were doing. That removes the annoyance of intrusion and offers her a point of contact on YOUR time.

Yankees ! Go Home !

Boy. Don't make me put you in the corner.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
It pisses me off when people assume I haven't followed a logical trail of thought just because they can't see it.

I'm not "random."

that bums me out too. Actually my fault entirely as an ENFP at work does the same leaps but gives it the whole verbal dihhorea about how she got their with her thinking. With me I just jump from A to Q without giving steps which can loose people fairly often, unless theya re super bright and can do the same leap

Lis

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP theoatre over substance.

I like functional solid answers not hoggy sales puff - SPARE ME

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yankees ! Go Home !

He's just mad cause I borrowed his doll and didn't return it:
lucha_pony.jpg

T

ThatGirl

Goddamn! stupid son of a bitch fuck shit fuck damn bitch fuck shit damn fucking fucker fuck stupid EVERYTHING!!!!!!! shit fuck damn bitch shit!

:coffee: