• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
aw lol it's true!

sculpting

She works in a scientific field, so there's tons of them about, apparently.

Once you find their nest, you have the pick of the litter.

Only once you have them all intoxicated. It is the whole goal of the christmas party.... They are easier to tackle and tie up drunk. Then I drag them home...

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Only once you have them all intoxicated. It is the whole goal of the christmas party.... They are easier to tackle and tie up drunk. Then I drag them home...

Instead of going for more open and outgoing types you choose to drug the ones that are harder to hit on..! Disturbing..!

sculpting

they are so abundant. and adorable! and so clever and smart and sarcastic, yet are kind of messy like me.

Also just enough Ne to play well together and little emo so they can tolerate me and ignore my emo. They seem entertained by my crazies.

Not a perfect match but not bad either.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
they are so abundant. and adorable! and so clever and smart and sarcastic, yet are kind of messy like me.

Also just enough Ne to play well together and little emo so they can tolerate me and ignore my emo. They seem entertained by my crazies.

Not a perfect match but not bad either.

On the down side, we can get wise-guys, cynical and reclusive, and especially emo people might mistake that for disinterest or pure dislike. Please do take my advice when dating INTPs, nothing is final, people and relationships can always change.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
She works in a scientific field, so there's tons of them about, apparently.

Once you find their nest, you have the pick of the litter.

Hehehe... 'nest'. All I can picture in my mind is an Alien hive full of INTP eggs just waiting to hatch, while the grown INTPs eat anything that comes near the hive...

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
One isn't really going to seduce me, per se, but if someone were to give me tea, make a very intelligent dirty or play-on-words joke, and then cut through the crap and ask me a direct, interesting question... they'd be well on their way to crossing my first moat. :coffee:

I have four. The first one has flying attack sharks, but ye get fresh coffee or espresso upon completion.

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
One isn't really going to seduce me, per se, but if someone were to give me tea, make a very intelligent dirty or play-on-words joke, and then cut through the crap and ask me a direct, interesting question... they'd be well on their way to crossing my first moat. :coffee:

I have four. The first one has flying attack sharks, but ye get fresh coffee or espresso upon completion.

After hurtling over several potentially lethal moats, I'd expect a bit more than a cup of coffee... ;)

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
After hurtling over several potentially lethal moats, I'd expect a bit more than a cup of coffee... ;)

No, no, ye misunderstand. That is for the first moat. As it is, the rewards are progressively more enjoyable and larger as you get further into the labyrinth.

There isn't a baby at the end or anything, and no chance of being thrown into an oubliette or Bog of any kind, though... so really, you don't have that much to worry about.

Mm-hmm. :coffee:

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
No, no, ye misunderstand. That is for the first moat. As it is, the rewards are progressively more enjoyable and larger as you get further into the labyrinth.

There isn't a baby at the end or anything, and no chance of being thrown into an oubliette or Bog of any kind, though... so really, you don't have that much to worry about.

Mm-hmm. :coffee:

aha. so the first wave of seduction is... offering coffee? I think eddie izzard did a bit on that...

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
No, it's the first reward of seduction. Which is true, unless we are out at night, in which case you will get a beer/wine/coke and if you've scored extra points maybe even a cocktail.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hell it could be 2 AM and I'd take coffee over alcohol 99% of the time.

+1.

I don't trust the relaxed feeling that people have when they drink. I want to speak to you sober, if I am interested in you. It's nice to know that INTPs feel the same, for the most part.