• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

sculpting

Is this an actual theory of yours? The entp whip thing?

well the theory of the day at least... :devil:

And I agree with fluff. When an intp is busy making excuses, it's usually because he's busy having a panic attack. You sure about that gf?

meh, he knows where and I am and hasn't emailed in awhile. I followed Motie's suggestion and touched in, but heh.. He is a fun friend though, really cool guy, so no big deal, and there was no emo, so it was fun, but not serious. No point chasing a boy who really isnt that interested.

Actually, no, I hadn't thought it through, I do find INTJ's adorable (to observe). But INTP/INTJ is so not relationship material. *shivers*

And I don't see myself as adorable at all, but I do meet a lot of people finding me adorable.

Honestly does this bug you? I do this-treat INTPs as adorable-even though they have sharp razors for brains. Does it annoy the crap out of you?

Why would anyone want to seduce an INTJ?

Like seducing an automated filing system.

That's utterly hysterical.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Uytuun... I feel so bad for noticed and was concerned about you having to defend the INTJ righteousness all alone. For my own entirely selfish reasons I shall come to your defense on behalf of myself and other INTJ's everywhere. If we let these INTP's run amok there will be chaos. They need to be brought back into line.

Nono, you need to start challenging them if you want one, none of this flattery business. They're not adorable, what the hell.

I can see the damage that has ensued from that remark. Apparently they've taken it to heart... and others are starting to believe it as well. A poorly executed plan on my part, and I see we are paying for it now. My sincere apologies. I shall work diligently to resolve the issue. *Comes equipped with books on String Theory, Evolution and Alternate Universes, as well as an ample supply of coffee to pass out to hostile INTPs*

Why would anyone want to seduce an INTJ?

Like seducing an automated filing system.

A filing system with tons of data in it on how to best please your mate, mate. ;) Until you've been given the key to the locked bottom drawer you know not of what you speak! :devil:

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Uytuun... I feel so bad for noticed and was concerned about you having to defend the INTJ righteousness all alone.

You can take over from me Misty...as it's 3 AM here and mah bed time.

Let's make this a YOUTUBE war!
A wild INTP has appeared! He uses LAZAR!
YouTube - IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAR
Listen to this for atmosphere of the incoming battle:
YouTube - THIS VIDEO CONTAINS WRONG

YouTube - Narwhals

It'll slowly rot your miniscule brain.

*gives Gewitter three kisses on the cheek says thanks for the banter, flings her cape and disappears...can you do some thunder and lightning sweetie?*

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
You know, an xNTx coalition could probably take over the world. J/P strife is just what those inferior types want.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You can take over form me Misty...as it's 3 AM here and mah bed time.

YouTube - Narwhals

It'll slowly rot your miniscule brain.

*gives Gewitter three kisses on the cheek says thanks for the banter, flings her cape and disappears...can you do some thunder and lightning sweetie?*
:blush:
The narwhal video? I love that video! I posted it on the funny Videos thread!

You know, an xNTx coalition could probably take over the world. J/P strife is just what those inferior types want.

Yeah! Let's forget about all this and go and take over the world!

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Sssshh, just relax babe. Whether you get whipped or not is entirely up to you and your ability to follow directions. :coffee:

If you're reasonable, then you'll be a better master than my brother.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
My Intp emailed me back but gave a rather weak excuse as to why he would not be around anytime soon-I think he found a real girlfriend rather than a fun trasdeshow girlfriend like me... Alas onto the next intp...

Just corner him and give him a real reason to stay.

sculpting

Just corner him and give him a real reason to stay.

Well he got some pretty good reasons the last time he was around....he was sort of a one-off though and much fun but there was some talk about an LTR and such things in his recent past.

I'll fins another, there is no shortage of intps roaming around...

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Honestly does this bug you? I do this-treat INTPs as adorable-even though they have sharp razors for brains. Does it annoy the crap out of you?

It bugs me so much when people do that to me it makes me want to bugger them. And jencyde, my brother beats me a lot.
And how do you seduce an ENTP? That sounds truly frightening.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Not at all.

The only time it bugs me is if someone I like a whole lot says I'm adorable and then tells me how good a trait it is for me, as if it is my most important (or only worthy) aspect.

But if told in jest, in a light fashion or by people whoms opinion I am not concerned about. Then I too can smile about it. :)

infpwonderer

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
5w4
I once sucesfully seduced an INTJ, who afterwards told me that he'd compiled a decision tree to weigh up my merits verses another person, in order to decide who to "go with"! hahaha!! (Not kidding)

This forum is *most* interesting! Some of the posts are uncanily close to the truth with my experiences with INTPs. Who btw are clearly superior to INTJs (hehe)

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
For some reason NFPs always seem to know what to say to us INTPs :D