• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have eyes that can read and feelings being hurt over here! :steam:

I'm so out going to go out of here! *runs away from mistress*

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I haven't been scared off. I just find this a weird situation and have a tendency to exaggerate.

Besides, excessive motivation, cheeriness, and cooperation are uncomfortable for me.

Maybe my four wing is peeking out. It is pretty strong...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*lurks in the shadows, shaking like a leaf*

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Nothing that can't be fixed with a comprehensive 3-stage plan of detection, apprehension, and execution friendly deportation.

If only we had a good TJ to devise such a plan.

Perfect. No one expects the MBTI Inquisition!

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
*lurks in the shadows, shaking like a leaf*

Ok, I know this thread is about seducing INTPs, but just for the record, that is not how you seduce an ENTP. Just sayin'. :rofl1:

:hug:

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
An inquisition run by INTPs? It would be intricately made and complex, but they'd never get around to actually DOING it! It'd have to be picked up by some INTJs or ISTJs for it to actually occur.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I see your smiley attack and I raise you a couple of thumbscrews.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah but this time we're gunna buy daily planners and appointment books! It's on.

I will defend myself to my last breath!

Hope you calculated the collateral damage that is to be expected in to the picture.

Not even close.

I haven't even got a membership at INTPc. I suppose I must have been born in jail. :)

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Besides, I'd much rather be in a prison of a corrupt society than in it. That way, I could feel like I had righteous dissident.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aww, jump off the bandwagon. It is already over.

Besides, doesn't 5w4 mean anything to you? Obvously there will be a few F transgressions!

Hell, I'm a 9w1!